Official Community Forums Home

New Here, My First "real" Bondage Experience

angelkisses98

• Members

hi, everyone i have been peeking around the board for a few weeks now, and i thought i would post.

for as long as i could remember being tied up was always my biggest fantasy. my ex and i were together about 3 years at the time, and i finally worked up the nerve to ask him to tie me up. he laughed at me and told me i was a freak and walked away. i never talked about it again. the last few months the "need" for this has become stronger. now married for amost 4 years, i finally sucked it up and asked my hubby. he said he would do anything for me. so we used the handcuffs we had here, but they dident really do it for me. so we went online together, chose what we would use together. just a basic beginner set. i took mackayla's suggestion, and we discussed things before we took it into the bedroom, and it does make it alot easier.

my hubby made it clear that this wasent really his thing, but he would do it for me anyway. well, 2 hours later!! yes, 2 hours after he dam near killed me(in a good way) he decided that he rather likes being in charge, and we hopped back on the computer to place another order including a whip,paddle, collar, leash and a hog tie set...so much for him not being into it huh?

i am so glad i found this place, and there are people to give advise and who understand.

take care :D

• Members

Open doorways always lead somewhere. They just need someone to walk through them!

• Members

I think it's great he's into what's turning you on, he sounds like a winner!

• Members

I think it is wonderful that he was open to at least trying it with you. Glad to know he enjoyed it as much as you. I hope you also have a "safe word" that you use in case things begin to get a little to intense. My husband loves to be in charge to, although sometimes I like it. My husband years ago said he would never want to be the submissive one but over the years that has changed. Although the sub is my favorite role.

Great to hear, communication is a wonderful tool! ;)

• Members

Hurrah! I'm so glad for BOTH of you that this turned out to be a positive experience -- good for you for bringing it up to him! I'm also glad you took the advice of talking about things beforehand and I definitely agree with Katprr that you should have a safe word (something unrelated to sex: doorknob, toaster, cactus) that you can use if things get to be too much.

Congratulations on this new realm for the two of you to explore -- have fun!!

Guest eminatic

hahaha! i remember going through the same thing with my man. :lol: he said he wasnt into it but that he'd do anything for me...but once we actually started getting into it he discovered he likes it...alot! :rolleyes:

• Members

tango, thanks for the heads up!! i think we will let that one rest for a while.

kat, we will deff. come up with a safe word just in case :)

we had i sex without the restraints last night, and while it was good, it wasent like the other night for me. hubby has said he doesent mind it, but not all the time. i dunno, maybe its because it was new to us that it was so good, or maybe its what i need*shrugs* i guess as the next few times will tell huh?

thanks everyone for the warm welcome

• Members

we got our "fun package" in the mail!! i was so excited that it finally came in the mail. well i was sick for 2 days, then hubby and i are having an IUI done on friday(we are trying to have a baby), and we cant have sex 2 days before the procedure because they need all his goods, then we cant have sex fir 24 hours after the procedure ...so i have been staring that the box since monday, and i cant use it till saturday!! <_< oh well, the anticipation is building.