Official Community Forums Home

Is There A Sex Toy 2 Help Give An Awesome Bj?

Guest Scarlet

Guest Scarlet

Hey Jen,

My question is in reference to blow jobs...

Is there any sex toy that you know of that can be used as a sort of "aid" or "accessory" to give good head? (I'm talking besides the typical warming & numbing lubes & lotions). Perhaps something like a mouth guard to help protect your teeth from accidentally scraping? Something like that, you know what I mean? I would love to find something to give a better BJ, and create like a

Good BJ kit for home!

Thank you for your advice... :)

• Members

A good blow job requires a bit of concentration--ie. not biting or nipping at the penis can be accomplished by such a thing. I used to think that I had to be able to take the entire penis in my mouth in order to give a good blow job. Now I know I can give GREAT blow jobs by multi tasking! Sucking on the tip while caressing your partner's balls or going half way down on the penis while stroking the bottom half to the shaft--this is how you can multi task.

But--if you want to add some toys into the mix here are a few I suggest:

Head Candy-

These are gummy candy mouthpieces placed in the "givers" mouth as they give oral pleasure. (This may help with your teeth issue).

Tongue Joy -

This is a mini oral vibrator that is placed on the tongue. It may take some getting used to, but the results are fabulous!

Fukuoku Massage Glove-

A vibrating glove? Do you know what this could do to the ordinary hand job? Good stuff here!

I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Jen