Official Community Forums Home

Futurotic 6" Veined Penis

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0864-20-2main.jpg

The Future of Penis Play is here - with a new 'futurotic' soft feel material! Have fun stroking this ample 6" long and 1.75" wide toy, close your eyes and let your fantasy begin! Complete with realistic head, veined shaft and natural flesh color - the only thing missing from this gem are the balls! Add in a nice, strong, multi-speed vibrator and all your fantasies can come true - and then some.

My hubby loves to watch me play with 'realistic' toys - that threesome fantasy - and I love to have him watch me. There is something extra exciting to me about pleasing myself with a 'substitute' penis while my hubby watches and enjoys. Even though this toy is waterproof, I decided not to play solo in the tub (but I will sooner or later) - but instead to tease my hubby by making him watch.

I am not quite sure if the 'futurotic' material is the same as cyberskin, but it sure felt like it so I steared clear of silicone lubricant. I opted for my TooTimid lube, slicked him up and began my fantasy. Speaking directly to my fantasy lover - I teased myself by sort of 'spanking' my clit with the soft head of the toy. It is firm inside, so not bendable, but the head is still super soft. Asking my fantasy man if he would like to enter me, I slowly began to insert him. It is a very nice feel - soft, supple, sensual - and decent size to boot. The vibrations are primarily in the center of the toy - but the entire toy felt great inside.

As my fantasy was hitting the good points - my hubby became inspired and helped me to reach orgasm by fingering my clit just the way I like. This is a great toy for internal stimulation, but a downside is that is does not have clitoral stimulation. No worries, my hubby helped me along just fine. He took over the toy and the finger action and soon I was cumming in nice waves of pleasure. This was a FUN, FUN, FUN toy -and we both enjoyed it! I am sure my futurotic gentleman caller will be making a repeat appearance in my bedroom real soon!

Mikayla's Rating: 5 SCREAMING Os

Future Penis Play

Very nice!! I love your rating system! LOL Screaming O's!! Sweet!