Official Community Forums Home

The Kisser

ladylove

• Members

dj0987-01main.jpg

:kiss:

REVIEW

By: ladylove

The plastic packaging is cute and easily opened. It requires 2 AAA batteries for a vibrating massage; insertion of the batteries is easy and self explanatory. The Kisser is soft to touch and pliable. It does not have any smell or taste to it, and is made of rubber. In the cup of The Kisser there are 13 massaging nubs for your pleasure. When turned on the vibration is not silent, but quiet enough not to have to mask the sound with music, or anything else.

This little clit massager packs a passionate punch! For women who may have a hard time orgasming, this baby is a sure thing!

I first enlisted the help of my ‘always eager’ Hubby. We put a bit of lube right on the nubs of The Kisser; anticipating this would only aid in warming up before we had sex. We started on a low vibration setting, eventually trying all levels of vibration. It took no time for me to orgasm with this little gem, again and again and again. WOW!!!! Once we finally got around to having intercourse I made sure we used The Kisser to massage my clit for some extra added fun. This made for a very STRONG, LONG orgasm…….My ‘always eager’ husband said he felt a vibration from the base of his shaft all the way through his penis during sex; and said it gave an extra added kick for him too. We both completely enjoyed the benefits of The Kisser and plan to use it together again. However, I Know with certainty I’ll be using it for some self pleasuring too.

The Kisser

:kiss:

I gotta have one!!! Hey, you should rename your hubby AEH!! LMAO :lol::P;)

• Members

ENJOY!!!

I will use your suggestion for "AEH". Thanks! :)

I'm a bit embarrased though, does 'LMAO' stand for Little massage, always orgasm?

Laughing My Ass Off ;)