Official Community Forums Home

With Summer Coming On! A Little Tip.

pappyld04

• Members

Mosquitoes vs Listerine

> The best way of getting rid of mosquitoes is Listerine, the original medicinal

> type. The Dollar Store-type works, too. I was at a deck party awhile back, and

> the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man at the party sprayed the lawn

> and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.

>

> The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat

> whenever I saw mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well. It worked at a picnic

> where we sprayed the area around the food table, the children's swing area, and

> the standing water nearby. During the summer, I don't leave home without it.....

>

> Pass it on.

> ------------------------------------------------------

> FRIEND'S COMMENTS:

> I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors. It works in fact, it killed

> them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it cost me $1.89. It really

> doesn't take much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not as expensive to use

> as the can of spray you buy that doesn't last 30 minutes. So, try this, please.

> It will last a couple of days.

>

> Don't spray directly on a wood door (like your front door), but spray around the

> frame. Spray around the window frames, and even inside the dog house if you have

> one.

>

> Also can be used to dab any bites you receive. It will stop the itching quicker

> and go away faster.

• Members

Iiiiiinteresting!