Official Community Forums Home

College Fantasy...

• Members

I can imagine almost every college student's fantasy is having a chance to have sex in a place where they have NO chance of being caught or heard. I would LOVE to vocalize with my man, but.... we never are in a "safe" enough spot for it!

I would love to be able to get a hotel room or something.... but the matter of paying and "why did you take out $200 on your debit last week" would come up....

Honestly, during sex I think about my boyfriend. About how I would love to marry him and not have to hide having sex as much. I hate having to hide it, but I know I would get in HUGE trouble with my family if they EVER found out.

So, ultimately. I would love to be able to go on a trip with him.... get a really nice hotel room and be as loud and crazy as I want. Maybe spring break next year..... one can only hope that our summer jobs pay enough.... T.T

(I guess overall I just want to have sex without any fears.... lol)

• Like 1

• Members
I can imagine almost every college student's fantasy is having a chance to have sex in a place where they have NO chance of being caught or heard. I would LOVE to vocalize with my man, but.... we never are in a "safe" enough spot for it!

I would love to be able to get a hotel room or something.... but the matter of paying and "why did you take out $200 on your debit last week" would come up....

Honestly, during sex I think about my boyfriend. About how I would love to marry him and not have to hide having sex as much. I hate having to hide it, but I know I would get in HUGE trouble with my family if they EVER found out.

So, ultimately. I would love to be able to go on a trip with him.... get a really nice hotel room and be as loud and crazy as I want. Maybe spring break next year..... one can only hope that our summer jobs pay enough.... T.T

(I guess overall I just want to have sex without any fears.... lol)

It was a long time ago, but I can remember feeling this way. Your fanasy is so true. Hotel sex is Hot!! If you want to spend your money on a hotel room, go for it. It would be worth it. If you're spending someone else's money, there are always strings attached. The starving student thing has obvious drawbacks, but it's also a fun time in other ways. Enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

• Members

Mmm.... maybe I can get him to get a hotel after the gala this year..... that would be VERY nice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It took a long time for me to open up and actually vocalize during sex. OOhhs and Aahs were okay, but the talking, "do this, do that" and the screaming "OMGs" came later as I arrived at a more comfortable place with my sexuality. Perhaps one of your friends lives in a house where you can borrow a room or arrange a time when the house is empty and everyone is at class? If you can, try to make it happen. Sex is wonderful and the noises just make it even more so; they are such a turn on.

• Like 1

• Members

I can talk during sex without an issue, but I can't scream like I want to. None of my friends have a house... and they all think I'm still a virgin, except for one friend. My boyfriend just gave me two 12-hour cards of "I will do whatever you want"... so... He had best be prepared! Maybe I will ask for a hotel room..... =D

My parents would honestly kill me about premarital sex.... maybe not so much my dad, but my MOM might just disown me.... lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...