Official Community Forums Home

Pure Pleasure

Jaimie23

• Review Team

If you have never tried a glass toy before I highly recommend you do! The design of this toy was made for pleasure and delivers exactly that…Pure Pleasure! This toy gives frictionless sensations. It is hand blown, warms to the touch, fracture resistant, and biocompatible. It is hygienic and very easy to clean.

This was my first time using a glass toy and all the hype I had heard about it made me even more anxious to try it out! I love the fact that you can run it under cold water for 1 to 2 minutes or try heating it in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds. It’s a great way to try different sensations. I would recommend this to anyone who either loves glass toys or has never tried glass toys before.

The only thing I did not like about a glass toy is how quickly it changes to your body heat when trying to use it after making it cold. With that begin said it will not hold me back from using this toy quite often. Another great toy from Too Timid!

toa8404-6_product_1main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=6016

• Members

Oooo! I bet it'd be nice to keep a glass of ice water by the bed and dip it in it after it warms up to your body temp.

Definately the next toy on my list!

Great review by the way ^_^

• Review Team

I thought about saying that but it sounded odd lol and thanx

• Members

Come to think of it, I think it might've sounded odd in a review... but since we're not part of it, I reckon it's a pretty nifty trick :-D

Also, since it's your first glass toy... I bet all the sr. glass toy users already know that trick and have a few others up their sleeves :-?

hehe!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

The Pure Pleasure has been one of my favorite pals for a long time. I bought one for myself several months ago, and I have never been happier about a toy purchase! Having just received another one in the mail to review, two will be twice the fun!

When I bought my first one the e-glass material and affordable price were the biggest turn-ons. Now there are even more reasons I adore it! As a glass toy, I love being able to heat it up and cool it down for different kinds of play. The size is perfect, too. The Pure Pleasure measures in at just a little under 6-3/4” in length, with graduated bulbs ranging from 1-1/2” to 1” across on a 3/4" base.

It’s a wonderful, delicious weight and you can switch it around for different experiences. The thin end is great when you really want to feel those smaller bulbs, but my absolute favorite is with the biggest-bulb first. I like to grab my favorite clitoral stimulator and get some pumping action going on. It’s my favorite way to go from zero to “oh!”

Glass toys are non-porous, and a breeze to keep clean. This was one of the first toys I ever used for anal play. The large bulb at the end is both a great handle and a fun thing to bump against for some additional stimulation. I love to team it up with my favorite rabbit vibe for some serious good vibrations!

Now, I have a confession to make. I am not always the most… coordinated person out there. I drop things. A lot. So far my first Pure Pleasure has survived several sudden impacts into the carpet, the floor and the bottom of our clawfoot tub. It’s still in the same condition as when I first plucked it from the packaging.

If I had it to do again, I would still order this product. I am incredibly happy with it, and it is still the first thing I reach for when I’m feeling frisky!

toa8404-6_product_1main.jpg

• Members

So glad to see such wonderful reviews for this product. It's been at the top of my wishlist since I saw it a few weeks back & I can't wait to get it! :wub:

• Members

I always wondered what the hype was about glass toys but the review was excellent and showed me the way.... Cold sounds...well, cold, but hot sounds even better...I'd be running back and forth to the microwave...or maybe just make a bed in the kitchen.

• Members
...or maybe just make a bed in the kitchen.

*laugh*

While I'll admit warm is luscious, I definitely recommend trying cold. It's a jolt, but wowie is it a nice feeling! I usually laugh while I writhe. :D And it doesn't last too long; your body will heat it up right quick.

• Members

Please be especially careful if you microwave a glass toy. They can develop hot spots that could burn your delicate tissue. Putting it in warm (or hot) water for a few minutes would be safer.

• Members

Its sooo Pretty!! LMAO I think I just may have to get one.

• Members
Great reviews. It looks like the size changes as it goes down?

Yep, there's the big sphere, followed by a medium sphere and then two smaller spheres. Hope that helps!