Official Community Forums Home

Extreme Multiple Orgasm For Men

StedGirl

• Members
aiden...is your hubby younger then you to?? mine is 4 years younger then me...i plucked him right from his mama :lol:

Angel, yes he is 17 years younger than I am. B)

• Members

mmmm Aiden.....you go girl! When the Demi Moore/Ashton Kutcher thing first started several of the "old,dried, and dead" ladies I work with were like "What does he want with someone that much older?" I'm saying that if she keeps working it us "older" women can take those virile young guys to places they have only ever dreamed about! It's more of an even match eh?! ;)

• Members

Hahha! We get the Demi/Ashton thing so often.

I'm 45 and he's 29. Seriously tho, he has been asked by people curious on the age thing, and he just explains that love is love no matter what age, looks or any other outside influences may bring to the table.

That and as he so eloquently puts it, an older woman's head is not "up her ass". We just fell in love and age was not an issue.

Though I do love his staying power. ;):lol:

• Members
If I had that many orgasms in that period of time I would be in a frikin wheel chair.

Just thinkin of dat makes me want to sit in a wheel chair but I think I'd have to lay down on a gurney

Glenn

• Members
aiden...is your hubby younger then you to?? mine is 4 years younger then me...i plucked him right from his mama :lol:

Mine is 4 years younger also... He always teases me about being older... He loves it. Little shit! He is also jealous of this male multiple orgasm thing... maybe we will get workin' on it!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

my ex boyfriend used to go back to back as well. he'd blow in/on me 6 or 7 times in one shot. then we'd cuddle and play for awhile and go at it again. another 5 or 6 times. it was tons of fun. but we were both extremely sore by the end of the day. I don't understand how he could do it. He told me it was just me and it ended like that. i thought nothing of it. :P

• 13 years later...
  • Members

My husband Dewey has been know to cum up to 7 time's in just one round of fucking my two sisters and I with out stopping swapping from one of us to the outer for at least a couple of hours WOW !!! Then we all have to recuperate, for about 30 menities.  Then it's time for round two and OMG I'm walking bowleg for a few days and so is my two sister's and Dewey also.  His cock will be all red and some what sore for about a week. He said he loves pleasuring us just as much as possible that way,  and so do we!!! Mandy C and sisters

• Members
4 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My husband Dewey has been know to cum up to 7 time's in just one round of fucking my two sisters and I with out stopping swapping from one of us to the outer for at least a couple of hours WOW !!! Then we all have to recuperate, for about 30 menities.  Then it's time for round two and OMG I'm walking bowleg for a few days and so is my two sister's and Dewey also.  His cock will be all red and some what sore for about a week. He said he loves pleasuring us just as much as possible that way,  and so do we!!! Mandy C and sisters

Wishing we knew who like liked our post???? Would like to Thank you