Official Community Forums Home

Extreme Multiple Orgasm For Men

StedGirl

• Members

Hello Everyone,

I am new at this and would like to seek advice and insight from the sex-expert or any other members.

I have been dating this guy for about a month already, and our sex encounters were amazing, and often made me speechless :) Anyway, we both have a question that neither of us can find the answer on the internet and we hope that somehow we can find the answer from you.

My boyfriend (38 years old) has an unbelievable stamina (almost like that energizer bunny commercial :D ), when we made love first couple of times, he climaxed 23 times in 6 hours having sex (with some breaks of course), each session he can climaxed 3-4 times. I know it is quite a shocker :o or sounds ridiculous or weird or even not believable, but I am telling the truth! (we counted!). That's why we would like to know how this is possible or if someone else also experience the same thing. I have certainly no complains at all about this issue, I even consider this is a blessing for me since he also can make me climaxed multiple times in a session; we just wondering and would like to know the process of how this is possible.

We would certainly appreciate it if the sex-expert or anyone of you can give us your insight. Thank you all.

• Like 1

• Members

Hey, If you find the secret to this...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I want to invest in whatever he's doing for my other half!!! :P;) I'd definitely hold onto him. Heck, that's better than a vibe....lol

• Members

I have to be honest, I have never heard of such extreme ability to climax - even in younger men. Let me ask you, when you say 23 times in 6 hours, are you saying that he literally ejaculates that many times, or does he have 'dry' ejaculations - as with Tantric sex? Is he on any type of medication? Has he always been able to do this? Does he stay hard in between? Just some quesitons to help you get an answer.

• Members
I have to be honest, I have never heard of such extreme ability to climax - even in younger men. Let me ask you, when you say 23 times in 6 hours, are you saying that he literally ejaculates that many times, or does he have 'dry' ejaculations - as with Tantric sex? Is he on any type of medication? Has he always been able to do this? Does he stay hard in between? Just some quesitons to help you get an answer.

Thank you for responding to our question. Yes, my boyfriend did ejaculate every time he climaxed, however, the ejaculation sometimes not full, but the feeling of orgasm was always there even though he didn't ejaculate in full. Whenever we made love in one session, he ejaculated but still hard inside me, and kept going to the second time and did the same, and then the third time or forth time, and that's when his most intense climax and I can feel his big ejaculation. I know it is weird and we both really want to know why he can do this...he said he never experienced it before until he is with me, but I don't think I am any different than other women he had been with, and no..he is not on any medication at all.

• Members
Mikayla is traveling down the right road...'orgasm' and 'ejaculation' are not the same thing...one need not ejaculate to orgasm. The limitations, I would imagine, are not too much different than in women...allowing that women have natural lubrication and may not get fiction sore as easily or as soon as a guy...but with lube from a tube, it would stand to reason that guys could have potential orgasm that many times.

The real question is why some folks' neurology wired in such a way that they can do this; not just that they CAN do this, but that they do not have either sensory overload (as in glans getting hyper-sensitive to the point of pain) or actually have skin irritation from so much....contact. The other real question is how a person has that much libidinal energy (meaning sexual tension-energy, not physical stamina).

In addition, it is possible for an individual to have a non-physical orgasm...in the sense that the orgasm is experienced entirely in the mind, not in the genitals...I often reach this point while gifting and enjoying cunnilingus...it is an intense and spiritual experience.

Thank you for your insight; we very much appreciate it.

I have another question then..so, if my boyfriend climaxed but his ejaculation was not full until the third or forth, does it count as orgasm or ejaculation? or both? He said he felt it he was climaxing but he didn't get soft at all. As for his stamina, I just never encounter a man who can go on 5 - 6 sessions of sex and climaxed 23 times in 6 hours (each session can last for 30 - 45 minutes with 15 minutes break or so) until him. We just spent a long weekend together 3 days/nights, and we lost counts, both of us ;):D ...but like I said, no complains..just blessing for both of us.

• Members
Jeez.....I'd give up a body part for a man who could go at least one round and last that long.....anyone need a kidney?

I',m with you chloegirl

• Members
Hey, If you find the secret to this...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I want to invest in whatever he's doing for my other half!!! :P;) I'd definitely hold onto him. Heck, that's better than a vibe....lol

:) :) I will certainly let you know once I found out the answer.... I asked my bf how he did it because I was shocked too, but he kept saying it was me since he never experienced this before until he is with me, but again, I believe I am not any different than other women he had been with in the past. Yes Trientru, I will certainly will hold onto him..he is definitely a keeper! And I never use my vibes anymore ever since I got him :D

• Members

Actually we had this happen last night, back to back orgasms, as far as ejaculation I didn't ask and I couldn't tell, he was in me. But it basically was the same way that I get them, just keep going and get past the point where it feels almost like too much stimulation.

• Members

I would say he definitely has control over his climax and his ejaculation. Does he practice the 'start/stop' method during sex or during masturbation? Perhaps he is just well trained and can continue on after ejaculation or climax without needing a refractory period. Let me see if I can find out anything more on this fascinating scenario.

• Members

Here, this came from U of C, sexinfo site, it might help:

Some men can experience multiple orgasms, and researchers are wondering why. In the typical male sexual response, the man reaches orgasm and then quickly enters into a refractory period, during which he cannot regain an erection. It was long thought that, because of this refractory period, men could not have multiple orgasms, while women, who do not have a refractory period, could have orgasm after orgasm. However, researchers have observed the some men can reach orgasm, continue stimulation, and have several more orgasms without experiencing a refractory period in between. In one instance, sex researcher Beverly Whipple observed a 35-year-old man who could have 6 orgasms in 36 without losing his erection. The man claimed to have experienced multiple orgasms since he began ejaculating at the age of 15 (Whipple, et al 1998).

One explanation for how male multiple orgasms are possible is that the men who experience them produce little to none of the substance prolactin, a hormone that scientists believe controls the male refractory period. In 2003, a German research team performed an experiment that seemed to confirm the hypothesis that blocking the production of this hormone enabled men to become aroused more easily and to have erections more quickly after orgasm. The study did not conclusively prove that a lack of prolactin production is what enables some men to have multiple orgasms, but it did show that a lack of the hormone could significantly shorten the male refractory period.

There are things that men can do to increase their chances of experiencing multiple orgasms. Whipple suggests that men who want to improve their sexual response and maybe even have multiple orgasms should try exercising their pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. This is the muscle that extends from the pubic bone in front to the coccyx bone at the base of the spinal column. Men can locate this muscle by stopping the flow of urine when the use the bathroom. Once they locate the muscle, they can clench this muscle for 3 to five seconds at a time, repeating this rhythmically for up to thirty seconds. Eventually, a man should be able to perform about 150 clenches every day – while, of course, taking breaks between sessions. A good way for a man to measure his progress is to put a piece of tissue paper on his penis and then repeatedly lift it with his penis. According to Whipple, men should eventually be able to lift a hand towel, and later a bath towel, with their penises.

These exercises, called Kegel exercises, will not produce results overnight. Those men who want to improve their sexual responses must perform these exercises regularly for several weeks or months before the effects become noticeable. There is no guarantee that men who develop their PC muscles will experience multiple orgasms, but the exercises can result in firmer erections, increased sensitivity, and greater control over ejaculation.

• Members

I can't contest what a researcher says but I call BS on that one. When a young man discover masturbation he goes one of two ways. Either 1 O at a time or non-stop until he has carpal tunnel. (pun intended). Up until the last decade or so I could go continuously for hours but only ejaculate about 3-4 times in that period. Quickies were not an option. Now I've learned to control that build-up to where I start-stop for hours on end. I now lose my erection after ejaculation but I last by self-control. As a teen I always masturbated through several orgasms using the ejaculate as lube to just fight past the sensitivity. Apparently my sensitivity has grown but I adapted to a new way. If your man was fisting it to 1 orgasm then stopping that would be a good clue that that is what you will still get from him today!

• Members
I would say he definitely has control over his climax and his ejaculation. Does he practice the 'start/stop' method during sex or during masturbation? Perhaps he is just well trained and can continue on after ejaculation or climax without needing a refractory period. Let me see if I can find out anything more on this fascinating scenario.

I personally don't know if he really has control over his climax or his ejaculation; it seems like it was natural though, not because of he is practicing some kind of method, because when I went down on him and gave him a blow job, he only climaxed and ejaculated once, big intense one and he was done. But when we made love, he just can go on several times before he was fully sated....and that make us wonder a lot.

• Members

I also am that way? cum back to back, wait 10-15 minutes and blow a big load in her or on her

again & again, never met a girl that didn't like that! what sucks is I can never have a hard on after I

give her about 4 or 5 squirts? your a lucky girl to have all that and a bone to boot (HAVE FUN)

• Members

From personal experience (I remember because this is a personal record I've never come close to) I've had 24 orgasms in a 40hr period. These ranged from my gf jerking me off to bj to intercourse. I was incredibly sore as well as swollen for a few days. But this story drawfs mine by a mile.

• Members

So you did have the same experience as my bf! WOW! Finally, we can relay the story....thank you for sharing your personal record with us! :)

From personal experience (I remember because this is a personal record I've never come close to) I've had 24 orgasms in a 40hr period. These ranged from my gf jerking me off to bj to intercourse. I was incredibly sore as well as swollen for a few days. But this story drawfs mine by a mile.

• Members
So you did have the same experience as my bf! WOW! Finally, we can relay the story....thank you for sharing your personal record with us! :)

I have a question for you...don't you get irritated from all that friction? Even with a good lube I get overstimulated and sore after a while and have to call a halt for a few minutes. Could be just my age, though. Gotta Hand it to these youngsters!

• Members

Yes, I did get a bit sore a day after, but not irritated. :D

I have a question for you...don't you get irritated from all that friction? Even with a good lube I get overstimulated and sore after a while and have to call a halt for a few minutes. Could be just my age, though. Gotta Hand it to these youngsters!

• Members
Yes, I did get a bit sore a day after, but not irritated. :D

We made my husband so raw once after one of our day marathons that he could not have sex for 5 days. That was a while back and we know enough not to do that. He literally had raw red areas from friction.

• Members
We made my husband so raw once after one of our day marathons that he could not have sex for 5 days. That was a while back and we know enough not to do that. He literally had raw red areas from friction.

Yes, both my bf and I were a bit sore the day after; we took a couple days off... ;)

• Members

My husband has the ability to have back to back (within minutes) orgasms and after sex many times does not lose his erection.

Sometimes he does, he'll go soft then it will come back if he plays with me or watches me play, but most times he stays hard as a rock.

I think it's his age. He's in his late twenties so I'm not sure if that's it or not. I like to think it's me :lol:

• Members
My husband has the ability to have back to back (within minutes) orgasms and after sex many times does not lose his erection.

Sometimes he does, he'll go soft then it will come back if he plays with me or watches me play, but most times he stays hard as a rock.

I think it's his age. He's in his late twenties so I'm not sure if that's it or not. I like to think it's me :lol:

aiden...is your hubby younger then you to?? mine is 4 years younger then me...i plucked him right from his mama :lol: