Official Community Forums Home

Recommendations?

• Members

So I'm looking for a really good g-spot vibe, unfortunately my g-spot isn't up and back a little, it's pretty much right there when you enter... I feel like I need a toy shaped like an allen wrench. I'm also looking for a little clit stimulator to get my husband to use on me, he's never been privy to my toy box (he knows they're there, but won't touch them) something not shaped like an animal, not huge, and not too loud, also is there any kind of vibe you'd recommend for teasing him? He's circumcised if it helps.

• Members

Hi. I just reviewed a toy called my first mini g spot vibe. I forget the product number, but just search for that. It's hard plastic, very strong vibrations, and the tip is very curved. It's about seventeen bucks. As for the clit stim, try just a simple bullet, i think there's one for ten bucks. If you need help looking around, let me know, I'd be glad to give you a hand. as for the vibe to tease him, I think I have the perfect one. It's the grrl toys incognito lipstick vibe. It doesn't do much for me, but it might help you, but it looks like it would really turn a man on. It's very quiet and all of these toys only take tripple A batteries, not sure about a bullet. Again if you need help finding these, just let me know. PM me, and I'll do what I can.

• Members

Thanks so much ^_^ I have a few simple bullets none of which he likes... are there any nice plain looking/pretty ones?