Official Community Forums Home

Tingle Tip

LoveGoddess

• Members

toa8731-6_product_1main.jpgTingle Tip

Purple, nubbly, and pointy, this toy intrigued me from the moment I saw it in my review box. It is a very soft rubbery gel material which had a tacky sticky feel out of the package and a somewhat strong odor. I am happy to report the slimy feeling went away after its first out-of-the-package washing. However, the smell, although not as strong, still lingered.

The batteries were a bit of a challenge as there was no directions. The base unscrews and the two AA batteries slide in “69” style: one up one down. The turn dial base allows complete control of your speed of choice.

Now here is where this toy differs from most vibes. Rather than having the vibrating mechanism towards the base of the toy, they are located in the tapered tip. This allows for some great sensations by placing the thin 1/2” diameter tip right on the clit. It was like a hot dog in a bun, nestled between my lips and just buzzing away! At full speed it had some moderately strong vibrations. There is a bit of a curve to the tip and it expands from the tapered tip to a base of 1.25” at the bottom of its total 7” in length. The curve offers a nice bend to the G-spot where the vibrating tip can work its magic. Unfortunately, for me anyways, the rubbery flexibility of the entire shaft just made it difficult to accurately maneuver and hold it firmly where I wanted it.

Overall it was a fun toy, and very effective as a clit stimulator. We haven’t tried it anal yet, but with its very slender diameter at the tip, and the unique positioning of the vibrating heads, I’m betting it would be a great vibe for an anal novice...or for someone seeking a strong prostate zing!