Official Community Forums Home

Provocative

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

dvd_AE0031main.jpg

What better way to describe hot women in sexy, slinky, seductive lingerie, high heeled glass shoes, waving and shaking their money makers - than PROVOCATIVE! Oh yeah. This DVD was my appetizer for a solo night of fun when my lovely wife was out with the girls. I settled in for a nice night of adult cinema - and this film didn't dissapoint! I had plenty of inspiration for my fun.

In this DVD the lovlies appear in each scene, fully dressed in slinky attire. They dance, strip and otherwise seduce the man or woman who is in the scene with them. These gals have some serious curves, tits, nicely shaven pussies.....enough to make a man drool. These girls were hot and they definitely seduced ME as well as the others in the scenes. Not much of a story line (who needs it) but enough sex to inspire anyone. Oral galore, anal, vaginal - hot positions, threesomes - this film does not dissapoint!

All I can say is my night of fun ended in a triumphant climax of epic proportions - and these provocative ladies helped lead the way!

MM

Get Seduced TODAY