Official Community Forums Home

Girl On Top

legz

• Members

Hey this goes out to anyone that can help. My husband and I have great sex together, but to be honest he is my one and only for everything. He has my first kiss down to my first oral, etc. It's great, but now he has unlocked this sexual freak! I want to try everything. The problem is that I can't figure out how to be on top. I have great ideas in my head about how sexy it could be, but I'm no good at it. Please help!! :unsure:

Edited by legz

• Members

Ok, so you want to be on top, and don't know how because you have had no experience. Well, there are many great woman on top positions.

The first, probably most common position, is where you would just face him as he lies on his back, get on your feet, lower yourself onto his penis, then get onto your knees and use your thighs to rock yourself back and forth and up and down to bring yourself - and him - to orgasm.

A variation on this position is that you stay on your feet, use your hands on his chest to steady yourself, and bounce up and down in a more rapid pace to give him a more wild ride!

Of course, you could also turn yourself around, face his feet, lower yourself onto his penis, get onto your knees, and then use his feet to stabilize yourself and rock back and forth. This position allows him to see his cock going in and out of your pussy, and gives you great clit to pubic bone contact.

Variation on this position is you stretch your legs back by him and more or less slide yourself up and down on him using your whole pussy to give him the stimulation. He can grab your legs to help with the motion.

There is also sitting positions where your hb sits on the bed and you sit facing him, legs around him, or on the side, and then you just bump into each other. This is a nice sensual position for slow, erotic sex.

The X position is nice, woman on top, but not as "exposing" as you will start by lowering yourself onto him, as in the first postition, then lie down so your legs are down by his head, you should look like an X, this will allow him to see his cock in your pussy, either one of you can play with your clit, it is a great position for G-spot stimulation, and it is great to give the tip of his penis stimulation and provides a nice, long, slow session.

There are also many woman on top positions involving chairs. The "lap-dance" is where you have him sit in a chair, and you turn not facing him, and lower yourself onto his cock, and then dance on his penis. This is nice with a mirror or stillettos.

You can turn that position around if you are petite and balance yourself on the chair, or wear high heels and fuck him while he sits in the chair with his legs closed.

As you can see, the possiblities are endless!

Pick one and get going! Have a BALL!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Take it slow and easy. Once he's on his back and ready, climb up on top of him and slide him into you gently, and for starters, let him thrust up into you instead of you pounding back at him. You can start with that once you're both comfortable with the position. It'll take some time maybe to get both of you adjusted, but it's a great experience to learn what works in a new position. Plus, with his hands free, he can roam them over your breasts and stimulate your clit once you've got a nice rhythym going. Or he can reach around and pull you tighter to him when he's squeezing your ass, the possibilities are endless! Maybe he'd even like to see you put on an oral show with one of your toys!

• Members
Ok, so you want to be on top, and don't know how because you have had no experience. Well, there are many great woman on top positions.

The first, probably most common position, is where you would just face him as he lies on his back, get on your feet, lower yourself onto his penis, then get onto your knees and use your thighs to rock yourself back and forth and up and down to bring yourself - and him - to orgasm.

A variation on this position is that you stay on your feet, use your hands on his chest to steady yourself, and bounce up and down in a more rapid pace to give him a more wild ride!

Of course, you could also turn yourself around, face his feet, lower yourself onto his penis, get onto your knees, and then use his feet to stabilize yourself and rock back and forth. This position allows him to see his cock going in and out of your pussy, and gives you great clit to pubic bone contact.

Variation on this position is you stretch your legs back by him and more or less slide yourself up and down on him using your whole pussy to give him the stimulation. He can grab your legs to help with the motion.

There is also sitting positions where your hb sits on the bed and you sit facing him, legs around him, or on the side, and then you just bump into each other. This is a nice sensual position for slow, erotic sex.

The X position is nice, woman on top, but not as "exposing" as you will start by lowering yourself onto him, as in the first postition, then lie down so your legs are down by his head, you should look like an X, this will allow him to see his cock in your pussy, either one of you can play with your clit, it is a great position for G-spot stimulation, and it is great to give the tip of his penis stimulation and provides a nice, long, slow session.

There are also many woman on top positions involving chairs. The "lap-dance" is where you have him sit in a chair, and you turn not facing him, and lower yourself onto his cock, and then dance on his penis. This is nice with a mirror or stillettos.

You can turn that position around if you are petite and balance yourself on the chair, or wear high heels and fuck him while he sits in the chair with his legs closed.

As you can see, the possiblities are endless!

Pick one and get going! Have a BALL!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Thanks so much...will try all!!!