Official Community Forums Home

Anal Starter Kit....

blueeyedgurl

• Members

NO1830-1main.jpg

This Anal Starter Kit is all you need for a safe introduction to anal sex. The Anal Starter Kit includes a 5” sleek vibrator that requires 3 AAA batteries, a 4” butt plug sleeve, and 5.25” penis shaped sleeve. The sleeves are made of a soft rubbery plastic. Combine the vibration to either sleeve for maximum pleasure. The butt plug offers a non-threatening way to explore and experience the highly arousing sensations of anal stimulation. Also included are anal beads, which measure 13” with 5 small pink balls. Insert them before intercourse and remove upon orgasm to add an erotic edge, or use them to help prepare for anal intercourse. The kit cleans up very easily with antibacterial soap and water. I did find that you have to leave the sleeves out a little longer to dry the insides.

So upon receiving the Anal Starter Kit from www.tootimid.com I was kind of nervous and hubby was excited. Hubby and I have experimented some with anal sex but never with toys. I enjoy anal stimulation but haven’t quite mastered anal sex with hubby. I felt this kit would be a good start for me and boy was it ever. Hubby and I have found several different ways to enjoy this kit. These sleeves are very comfortable with a small amount of lube, and the vibrator adds more stimulation when placed inside the sleeve. . You can use the sleeve with or without the vibration, but I find the vibration in the sleeve to be the best orgasm ever. I had never used anal beads before either, now after trying them they are not my favorite. I find more pleasure in vibration in the butt plug.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5081

What a great set!!! I'm glad this was a great starter for you!! Keep trying, it does take a while to get use to the sensations of anal play and learning to relax. Thanks for the great review!!

• Members

Great review! Are the beads sturdy? For me I always wondered about them. My only worry would be that they snap off in mid pull.

• Members

That was a great review I think I may try this set!! I want to become a little more experinced with that whole anal thing and more toys the better I think!!

• Members
Great review! Are the beads sturdy? For me I always wondered about them. My only worry would be that they snap off in mid pull.

Yes the beads are very sturdy. I don't think you would run into any problems with them. Also thanks for the compliment...I am new at this so still have some work to get better.

• Members
What a great set!!! I'm glad this was a great starter for you!! Keep trying, it does take a while to get use to the sensations of anal play and learning to relax. Thanks for the great review!!

Thank you so much Tyger!

• Members
That was a great review I think I may try this set!! I want to become a little more experinced with that whole anal thing and more toys the better I think!!

Thank you Browneyedgurl!

• Members

Thank you Browneyedgurl!

Your welcome sweetie!!

You're very welcome. BTW, anal beads that come on a string like that, are usually (but not always) on woven nylon cords, so they're pretty strong. However, be careful to wash them REALLY well, because if you don't, a smell can develop. If you see any fraying of the cord at anytime, throw it away. Better to be safe than sorry!

• Members
You're very welcome. BTW, anal beads that come on a string like that, are usually (but not always) on woven nylon cords, so they're pretty strong. However, be careful to wash them REALLY well, because if you don't, a smell can develop. If you see any fraying of the cord at anytime, throw it away. Better to be safe than sorry!

Any suggestions on how to best lube them beads without wasting good lube and having a dry spot?

Glenn

• 1 month later...
  • Members

NO1830-1main.jpg

A Nice Beginning

I received this one at just the right time. We are starting to get into anal so it was perfect. I opened up the box to see what was inside. You receive a slim vibe that measures about 5 inches from tip to base and about ½ in diameter at its widest point. It is a metallic pink in color. There is also a purple rubber butt plug that is 4 inches long and it goes from 1 inch in diameter. Also included is a set of anal beads in pink as well that are attached to each other by rope. There are 5 small beads. I am a little concerned with this due to cleanliness of the rope after use. The cock like sleeve is perfect for putting over the vibe. This is also purple in color and rubber. It has the various ridges to imitate the real deal. It measures 5 ¼ inches long and 1 inch in diameter. None of these items had any type of new toy smell. I washed all of them up. The plug and cock are very easy to wash up. Be more careful washing the vibe as that is not water proof.

I think this is perfect for the beginner as the vibe isn't very wide and then you can graduate up through the sleeve or the plug. Remember though with any type of anal activity to use lube and lots of it. You want it to be enjoyable for both of you.

We started out with the slim vibe and it went in without a problem and then he turned it on it felt great. At the end of the vibe is an adjustable dial. He decided that we should see how it felt for us while he was inside of me as well. It worked out very well and gave me a wonderful orgasm. Then we switched to the plug which filled me nicely and felt very comfortable. This was also very easy to insert. That was left in while we did various other things. This is good to get you used to having things anally and also for stretching it some. The plug was very nice.

Then he placed the cock like sleeve onto the vibe and lubed the outside of the sleeve and inserted it. I agree it did feel very natural.

The vibes are not real strong but I am not one for something really strong anally. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has recently started either thinking about anal or who has started anal. Just remember lube and relaxation is the key to being able to enjoy anal.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

NO1830-1main.jpg

Anal Starter Kit

http://shop.tootimid.com/anal-starter-kit.aspx

I requested this item to review as I am trying to overcome a bad anal experience with an ex so that I can do this with my hubby. He is very patient and understands that it will take me longer than most to get to the point were I am comfortable enough for real anal sex and so he gets excited when he sees that I am trying to reach that goal. This is our 3rd anal toy. ( the others were purchased from TT and I will posts reviews of them soon)

The Anal Starter Kit comes with .5 “anal beads on a rope, a very slim .5” diameter vibrator that is 5” long, a 4” butt plug with a 1” diameter and a penis sleeve that is 5.25” long and 1” in diameter. The vibrator uses 3 AAA batteries and is NOT waterproof so be extra careful when cleaning.

We started out with some doggy style sex and when I was really getting into it Anton pulls out this little kit. He lubes up the vibe and me while still pumping away in me

He slowly inserts the slim vibe which is turned on and it sends a ripple of vibrations thru my entire being as I have my 1st O of the night. Anton says he can even feel the vibrations on his cock while he is inside me. After a few minutes he removes the vibe and we try the plug ( lubed of course) It goes in rather smoothly but he has to hold it in place to keep it from coming out. I discover that although this is not unpleasant I prefer vibes instead of no vibes. I tell him this and he is fine with that and removes the plug. We switch positions now to me on my back, legs up and he tries to get the vibe in again but I think the position is wrong so we give up on that for the night and enjoy ourselves.

While laying in the bed discussing our kit and looking at the pieces we haven’t tried yet I decide that the rope on the beads looks a bit rough (especially where it is knotted to keep the last bead on… aka the part that goes in you first) so he says he will be the guinea pig for them. He inserts them and agrees that the rope is a bit rough but he also thinks the beads are a bit on the small side. We toss the beds after his experiment thinking they must be a one time use item as how can you really be sure that the rope is truly clean enough after use. The penis sleeve we are saving for when I get braver. The vibe does fit inside so it is possible that this will be a very pleasant experience.

I am so lucky to have such a caring husband who is willing to take the time needed for this sort of play.

• Members

Nice review Marie, and I'm glad to see you're starting to try again and get past that bad experience. I had a bad one too with an ex and with Gsk got past that, so hopefully you will too.

And kudos to Anton for helping you work through this and a smart man too it seems!