Official Community Forums Home

Aneros "helix"

mmcgutt

• Members

Recently, I purchased an Aneros Helix male G spot stimulator, followed instructions closely, but am not sure if it is working. I have fairly good control over my muscle contractions, so I am pretty sure I had sufficient movement of the aneros. After it was inserted, tho, I couldn't be sure it was making contact with my prostate. If had digital exams at the doctor's office before, so I know what it feels like to have it touched, but I wasn't feeling anything like that with my aneros. I was laying down, alone, in a quiet room and was able to focus on the feelings and sensations it was giving me, which were good, but seems like it may be it's falling short of the mark. I know there are different size aneros's, I thought probably the mid size would work OK. Any suggestions before I order a larger one. Awful expensive for trial and error, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong befoe I try another one.

mmcretusn

• Members

I know I am a woman, but my hubby has two aneros products and loves them both. I know the first time he played he didn't feel the 'sweet spot' right away. He relaxed and then it just hit him. I can't explain the look on his face - but I knew it was working. He loved it and definitely 'felt' it. I am not sure if you need a bigger one, or perhaps you put it in backwards? (Have to ask). My suggestion is to try again, and just see if you can connect with it. There are very detailed instructions with those toys - and I know you said you followed them - perhaps a reread would benefit you.

I truly hope it works for ya cause my hubby is a believer now!

• Members
I know I am a woman, but my hubby has two aneros products and loves them both. I know the first time he played he didn't feel the 'sweet spot' right away. He relaxed and then it just hit him. I can't explain the look on his face - but I knew it was working. He loved it and definitely 'felt' it. I am not sure if you need a bigger one, or perhaps you put it in backwards? (Have to ask). My suggestion is to try again, and just see if you can connect with it. There are very detailed instructions with those toys - and I know you said you followed them - perhaps a reread would benefit you.

I truly hope it works for ya cause my hubby is a believer now!

Thanks for your reply, I definitely will be spending more time with it. No I did not have it in backwards, will definitely reread instructions although I don't think I missed anything. Wish me luck.

• Members

Good luck! If you're comfortable with doing so, please let us know if your future attempt(s) turns positive or not. We don't hear often enough from the men about their toys! :)

• Members

I couldnt agree more with my fellow posters. Please let us know how it works out with further play, Val is right we dont hear enough from men and their toys.

Good luck!! Please keep us updated.

• Members
Recently, I purchased an Aneros Helix male G spot stimulator, followed instructions closely, but am not sure if it is working. I have fairly good control over my muscle contractions, so I am pretty sure I had sufficient movement of the aneros. After it was inserted, tho, I couldn't be sure it was making contact with my prostate. If had digital exams at the doctor's office before, so I know what it feels like to have it touched, but I wasn't feeling anything like that with my aneros. I was laying down, alone, in a quiet room and was able to focus on the feelings and sensations it was giving me, which were good, but seems like it may be it's falling short of the mark. I know there are different size aneros's, I thought probably the mid size would work OK. Any suggestions before I order a larger one. Awful expensive for trial and error, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong befoe I try another one.

mmcretusn

Looks like I may have jumped the gun a little quick. After having several sessions with my aneros, I still don't have the fireworks and shooting stars orgasms I read about in a lot of the testimonials, however, I am feeling more and more sensation with each use. According to the Aneros.com web site, full enjoyment and Super O could take months of practice or even longer. I hope not, but I'm not giving up. It will be well worth it when I get there. I do know how good it felt when my Dr. did a DRE on me a while ago. I wanted to tell her she had to cut her hand off at the wrist, I wasn't going to let her have her finger back! (LOL). Maybe I can get the wife to play "doctor" with me. Last weekend we were playing with some of our new "toys" and engaging in some heavy masturbation and she achieved a G spot climax with ejaculation! What a surprise for both of us, as it never happened before. Kind of glad it did, because I think she will be more willing to help me in my goal to reach a Super O.

mmcretusn

• Members

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how things were improving!! And congrats to your wife for HER success as well! :)

• Members

I have a MGX...and I'm having the same issues....good to know I should keep trying with it. Just difficult to find the right amount of time to devote to it I suppose.