Official Community Forums Home

Anal Sex

bcbroker1

• 1 month later...

Ok this is the deal ok ,this is what you do ,sit down with your wife on a web site that talks about prostate and colon health ok ,it will educate her about helping you maintain a healthy prostate that is healthy and erotic because it's like or is anal sex, my wife was on me to get check so we sit down and got on the computer and did some reseach and found out massaging the prostate can give you such a orgasm that your eyes will roll back :blink: , that will help you clean out your prostate it's call milking ,for some people associate anal sex with being gay that may be her hang up, so if you can show her the benefit of anal sex and also the pleasures of enema you'll have and live a fulfilled sexual life with her. :ph34r:

• 3 months later...
  • Members
I have tried to suggest to my wife to give me anal sex by buying toys and such. but no go. any suggestion on the way to open her up to this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well its all about who you're with. I'm sure if I wanted my girlfriend to use toy's on me it wouldnt be sany problem at all. Would probably tuen her on too. I mean as far as I'm going to go is a finger.

I know that doesn't help much, but try talking with her its good to talk about everything, and see what she is into.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

like everything else you have to sit down with her and talk about what you like and what she likes etc.....maybe if you tell her how you would like to try it and how turned on you would get by it she will give it a go.....at least one time.....just ask her to try it maybe after you talk things over with her she will go for it

I have had this similar topic with my man.....he told me how much he would like me to use my vibe on him while i was giving him a bj.....so i did it....it really got me excited how much he was getting into it.....he came better then anyother time i gave him head.....not saying this will be a everytime thing but its good to have options.....you know to spice things up a bit every now and then......especially if i surprise him with it and he doesnt know its going to happen......

GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU GET IT AT LEAST ONE TIME

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I have tried to suggest to my wife to give me anal sex by buying toys and such. but no go. any suggestion on the way to open her up to this

My husband and I just ordered our first harnass so that I can give him anal sex (it hasn't arrived quite yet). I have to say that I was really hesitant about it too, but we always try to do try something the other wants at least once before definitely deciding against it. If we decide we don't like it, then no hard feelings. One night when my husband was at work I decided to do a little research on the internet of my own to see what it was all about... OMG, once I saw what we could all do and read about how explosive the orgasms for him could be I was definitely ready to give it a try. The next thing I decided to do was to look for a comfortable and affordable harness. As soon as I found the one that had an internal dildo attachment so that I could be penetrated at the same time I was sold! A good info site that I found explaining strap-on's was: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strap-on_harness

One other thing I can suggest is to offer a trade...agree to indulge a secret fantasy of hers if she'll indulge yours...it's hard to resist. Good luck!

Edited by receptivewife