Official Community Forums Home

The Little Bull

OPL_Temptress

• Review Team

NO1991main.jpgThe Little Bull

This product arrived in bi-lingual packaging that was easy to open. The Little Bull is a moderately sized vibrator (4.75 inches in length, 1.25 inches in diameter) is phthalate free and is made of a rich brown Latin-toned “realskin.” I rolled this toy around in my hands and found it to be soft and silky to the touch. There is push button control at the end of the unit that provides three pulse and one steady vibration modes. It requires two AAA batteries with simple installation in a water tight compartment that offers the user pleasure in the tub or shower.

I have to admit I was slightly disappointed in the size of El Toro, but very intrigued by the realskin coating. After giving this guy a quick cleaning (just to remove the packaging dust) I called in my love and we surfed through all the vibration options. Externally, these vibes are strong, but not overwhelming. But once inserted, you come to find out for yourself the amazing capabilities easily underestimated by its subtle design.

The sensations of the realskin are totally, without a doubt the most realistic feeling battery operated phallic I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Without its vibes it began to deliver awesome arousal just in manual use. Once coupled with the vibration patterns (I prefer the steady) I was nearing my peak quite quickly, which took me by surprise. Usually not so easily satisfied, I fell instantly in love with my new Latin friend and decided to try him out in another scenario. This time I applied his realskin to my outer parts and enjoyed all the wonderful waves this toy supplied.

I can wholeheartedly recommend The Little Bull with its fabulous realskin feel and powerful vibrations. Do not let its small size fool you, this vibrator delivers . Olé

• Members

Double check before posting reviews that it hasn't been reviewed by anyone. We like to keep them all together if possible ;) I did this one a couple weeks ago. El Toro

Nice review too ;)

I also wanted to point out something. You said "to wash off the packaging dusting." Well, yes, they packaged it with the "dust", but as many people may not know this, that is actually talc. It's used on cyberskin to give it that "real feel" softness, and it's recommended by most cyberskin producing companies, that you dust some back on the toy once it's washed, to maintain it.

• Review Team
Double check before posting reviews that it hasn't been reviewed by anyone. We like to keep them all together if possible ;) I did this one a couple weeks ago. El Toro

Nice review too ;)

Thanks for the heads up Ginger.... I will keep that in mind for any future reveiws.

Do you think I should move this one ???

Temptress

• Review Team
I also wanted to point out something. You said "to wash off the packaging dusting." Well, yes, they packaged it with the "dust", but as many people may not know this, that is actually talc. It's used on cyberskin to give it that "real feel" softness, and it's recommended by most cyberskin producing companies, that you dust some back on the toy once it's washed, to maintain it.

Thank you for the advise Tyger.... we'll definitly keep that in mind.

Temptress

• Members

I wouldn't bother moving it since its already posted, unless one of the head honchos mentions otherwise.

And in regards to Tyger's comments: That is an excellent point for realskin products. It is recommended you lightly retalc these products when done.