Official Community Forums Home

Question For Ladies

dscn

• Members

would you or have you worn a wig for foreplay. either in the bedroom or a sexy night out as part of a different persona

• Members

Of course I would. I haven't yet, but I would if he would want me to. I have light reddish auburn hair, so a beautiful blonde wig or a brunette would be fun.

• Members

I'd do it for sure, as long as I didn't look like an idiot haha! But I would def. be up to doing it. RP can be such a turn on, gives you the feeling of being someone else and having someone else. Spices up the love life, and it can be LOADS of fun!

• Members

Sure, I do sometimes and it's pretty fun. It's like all the fun of dressing up on Halloween (my favorite holiday) only a bit more tame for day-to-day fun. Then again, my idea of a bit more tame is usually a neon wig vs the sexy pirate costume :lol:

• Members

I never have but yes, why not? It sounds like it would add a new twist to things. It's another toy to keep things fresh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know, I love my red/auburn hair! I'm not a fan of blondes and neither is my boyfriend or girlfriend so I wouln't wear a blonde one. I would probably wear a black or brown one however.

• Members

So i'm all for dying my hair, getting extensions and all that but I hate wigs, unless they are super high quality they itch like a mo-fo. And wearing a skull cap underneath so very unsexy. That being said. IF asked, I'd cave and wear it. He'd owe me though ;)