Official Community Forums Home

Best Lube You've Ever Used.

• Members

Sorry to go on about this topic...I looked at the other titles and couldn't find the thread. I bought some lube... Doc Johnson's unscented and am not happy with it..it's too tacky and thick. I guess I prefer the thinner ones but I'm not sure which one is best. Do I need to go with silicone? What are your own experiences?

• Members

Not having tried the Doc Johnson's lube, I can't talk much about it, but boy, did you ask a big question. *chuckle* You're bound to get MANY answers for this, so instead, I'd have to say check out the Sex Toy Review section -- there are TONS of lube reviews there. Or, head to the shopping guide. Item reviews are located beneath the item listing. Read those to see what people thought of different ones.

Again, I don't know the consistency of DJ's lube, so I can't compare our preferences to it, but if you read the reviews, you're bound to find good information. Also, those who HAVE tried the DJ's lube and CAN compare it to others might be able to add their thoughts here.

Good luck!

• Members

I love astroglide gel, and we love Tootimid Pleasure Gel. I did a review on that one. It's less expensive than astroglide and works as well. The astroglide gel is very thick and slick, has no taste, and is our preferred lube for anal.

hth

• Members

If you like a more watery lube, I've had good experience with Pjur Aqua; it's my current favorite :)

Guest eminatic

i was using plain KY liquid for the longest time only because i couldnt find anything that didnt burn or cause irritation. but i was never really happy with it.

my favorite now is the TooTimid pleasure gel.

• Members

Too Timid it is...next shopping trip. Actually, the Doc Johnson hasn't turn out to be all that bad..I hadn't given it much of a chance when i first posted. But now I have, ;) , and it works okay with toys.

• Members

I love KY warming silk I love the heat and it is silicone based so it never gets sticky. I have tried a handful of different ones. Wet platinum is good too. They have a warming one called HOT but it is a little bit thin. I prefer a it little thicker as with the silk.

Too Timid it is...next shopping trip. Actually, the Doc Johnson hasn't turn out to be all that bad..I hadn't given it much of a chance when i first posted. But now I have, ;) , and it works okay with toys.

• Members

My absolute favourite is O'My Natural. I have very sensitive skin and fragrance allergies and I've never had a problem with this lube. Well, more than never having a problem, I love it!

• Members

OMG... I got Pjur Woman Bodyglide in my review package, and I gotta say, this is my new fave. You can guarantee it's going to get a stellar review from me! Latex safe, too ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I found one that has cayenne pepper in it and it’s not as hot as I thought it would/could be, it is nice and smooth not sticky at all.

It’s called Premium warming JO I bought it at castles.

I found that most of them have menthol or peppermint in them to give them some heat and I was looking for more. (Can’t help myself I work in a Pharmacy I read ingredients)

• Members
OMG... I got Pjur Woman Bodyglide in my review package, and I gotta say, this is my new fave. You can guarantee it's going to get a stellar review from me! Latex safe, too ;)

i have pjur eros, and we LOVE IT. its last fooooooooorever. it is silicone, so make sure you check and see if you can use it on your toys