Official Community Forums Home

Wife Needs Some Answer

dscn

• Members

hey all I have a question me and the wife have not have sex for a couple of weeks she says the reason is because of the burning she gets after wards. We don't have any std's for certain and we use alot of lube astroglide so we finally have sex on wednesday night and after she said it is burning on the inside please give us some feedback

thank you

• Members

Somewhere here recently we had a post by Tig about cystitis (I believe). She also has trouble with certain lubes.

• Members

thanks pappy for your quick and fast response much appreciated

• Members

Sounds like a yeast infection....she probably should see her doc, although there is an OTC test...called Vagisil, that will tell if it's yeast or a bacterial infection. It's in the feminine hygiene section of Walgreens. I saw it there just recently.

• Members

I would suggest that if this is a continual problem, every time you have sex, that she see her DR and discuss it with him/her. Since of course we are not Drs here. If this has always been an on going problem after sex. I have heard of some women that get a mild burning after sex once their man has come in them, their vaginal walls were just extra sensitive to their mans come. My best advice is to make an appt at her OB/GYN and discuss this issue with the DR.

Take Care and Best Wishes. ;)

• Members
http://naturalmedications.com/cystitis/cystitis.html - Link to home remedy and good referrence page for health concerns. I posted the cystitis page to pass to Tig but there are many other pages there!

• Members
Somewhere here recently we had a post by Tig about cystitis (I believe). She also has trouble with certain lubes.

I also have cystitis, however the pain is during sex and it's pain, not a burning sensation. Luckily I haven't had a flair up in yrs!

My guess would be an infection. She should really see her GYN