Official Community Forums Home

Anal Plug Help

bethvr13

• Members

Long time reader, first time poster.

I have recently purchased my first anal plug. I went with one of the "small" options because while I am no virgin when it comes to anal sex, I have never had a plug. Well the darn thing would stay in!! It was all the way in with the base against my hole, but still it fell out. If I can't even keep it in around the house I can't imagine it would stay in for foreplay or DP with the cock in the Vagina.

I am not sure if I need a bigger one or one with a more tapered base or what. (Just to mention I did not buy this on the website, I purchased it at what is known as the "best sex toy store" in my city)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

• Members
Long time reader, first time poster.

I have recently purchased my first anal plug. I went with one of the "small" options because while I am no virgin when it comes to anal sex, I have never had a plug. Well the darn thing would stay in!! It was all the way in with the base against my hole, but still it fell out. If I can't even keep it in around the house I can't imagine it would stay in for foreplay or DP with the cock in the Vagina.

I am not sure if I need a bigger one or one with a more tapered base or what. (Just to mention I did not buy this on the website, I purchased it at what is known as the "best sex toy store" in my city)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

I would say move up to another size. Tootimid here offers a couple kits with varying sizes. Beginner Kit

It just sounds like the one you purchased was too small.

• Members

That's what I figured.

I am just a worrier and was concerned that it was me and I wouldn't be able to find one.

• Members
That's what I figured.

I am just a worrier and was concerned that it was me and I wouldn't be able to find one.

Unless you're routinely placing huge objects in there for long periods of time, over a long period of time I wouldn't worry. See if you can get a larger one with ribbing. If yours is smooth it will slide.

• Members
Unless you're routinely placing huge objects in there for long periods of time, over a long period of time I wouldn't worry. See if you can get a larger one with ribbing. If yours is smooth it will slide.

huh i did not know the smooth ones will slide out. now i know to get a ribbed on.

• Members

I just bought the Butt Plug Non-Skid Slim Medium. Hope it works better. If not I guess i will just have to keep trying. A girl can never have too many toys ;)

• Members
I just bought the Butt Plug Non-Skid Slim Medium. Hope it works better. If not I guess i will just have to keep trying. A girl can never have too many toys ;)

True that! Hope it works for you.