Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Groundhog

square

• Members

I forget exactly, but I think I was planning to get a ring from a jeweler friend of my wife's, but since I didn't know her, and not comfortable with people I don't know, and not too sure what to pick out (she told me what she wanted, but I don't know nuttin' about rings or rocks or jewelry), I had been putting this off.

We'd been dating a while and were planning to move in together, and I figured the time had come. So after waking up one morning and before getting up, I asked her, "If I asked you to marry me but I didn't have a rock yet, would you be mad?"

She said, "No." Then I said, "OK, wanna get married?" or something like that.

And even after asking the first question, the second one still caught her off guard. It turned out that it was Groundhog Day, so easy to remember the date.

• Members

Yes, we went to see her friend the jeweler and picked out a ring and a rock to stick in it and a couple of wedding bands with a matt finish that we liked.

(After we got married, everything those bands touched left a scratch; the matt finish was shot after I think only two weeks. Oh, well . . . )

Don't remeber if the groundhog saw sun or shadow or what, but he got his excercise one way or another . . . B)

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy