Official Community Forums Home

No Marks

regansl

• Members

When you say doesn't leave marks, do you mean the next morning? I have had a bit of experience with whips and floggers, and I can tell you that almost any of them will leave marks for the evening, at least a few hours, but if you are not being spanked too hard, they will be gone by the next morning.

When you say doesn't leave marks, do you mean the next morning? I have had a bit of experience with whips and floggers, and I can tell you that almost any of them will leave marks for the evening, at least a few hours, but if you are not being spanked too hard, they will be gone by the next morning.

Thank you Mikayla....a few hours is fine, a few days would be a problem. Paddles seem to bruise me badly, I was hoping to find a whip that wouldn't.

• Members

OK, then I would suggest a standard whip - one without cat-o-nine tails or any metal on it. Just try to find a leather strapped one - or - a riding crop might do nicely. Then, make sure that your lover is not hitting you too hard in places that will be seen - stick to the buttocks and upper thighs. This should be discreet enough and not bruise too badly.

FOR THOSE OF YOU READING AND WONDERING IF THIS IS ABUSE, IT IS NOT - AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN A CONSENTING, ADULT RELATIONSHIP AND ENJOY THIS TYPE OF PLAY!