Official Community Forums Home

Cam Show

• Members

Forgive me for ranting here, but I just got an amazing cam show from the most gorgeous boy to grace God's green earth. I am on cloud 9.

He's the same one who helped me test the beginner's restraint set, and yes, I am corrupting him ;). He said it was his first time masturbating with someone watching. Now, I've had several long-distance relationships, so I've received more than my fair share of cam shows, but holy crap, this takes the cake.

He has somewhat low self-esteem. I will never understand why. He is my IDEAL... I can't even begin to communicate how sexy I find him. Not just his body, but his mannerisms, his personality... the whole nine yards. He was kind enough to angle the camera so I could also watch his face, and wow, it was almost too much! It's unfortunate that he's out of town right now, but if I'm treated to this sight on occasion I may just make it through alright, haha.

As incredibly hot as it was, my favorite part was just afterwards... lying there with a glow about him, looking even more beautiful than before, if that's possible. He said he felt wonderful, but I could tell that just by looking at him. Then he said he really missed me because he wanted to cuddle... that's right girls, he's one of those! :wub: You can bet I'm going to try to hang on to this one as long as possible, I adore him.

• Members

Well how awesome is that?? I think there's nothing sexier than watching our men. I wish more of them would willingly put on a show. We girls are visually stimulated too, as much if not more than men think.

• Members

That is awesome!!! Yes we are visually stimulated to. I loved watching my hubby masterbate. Sexual corruption isnt a bad thing, but an educating experiance. =)

• Members

We used to cam when we were long distance. Those were awesome days. Now that we're together, it's better IRL, but part of me wishes for those nights when it was a bit crazy, and a bit wild. Sometimes we get in ruts and that's pretty sad. My cam is gathering dust :lol:

• Members

having a webcam during long distance relationships is FANTASTIC!

My love and I used to alll the time! but with a room mate.... gets kinda tough.... lol