Official Community Forums Home

Fucking My Wife

Gilbert

• Members

I was at the computer when DW came in and said "I am so horny. I need a dick bad". I said "That sounds like fun. I will go shower and shave". Needless to say my dick was already rock hard. When I finished I asked her what type of DVD she wanted to watch. She said "One with lots of dicks and lots of group sex". I lay all our toys and lubes out on the bed and whie she was showering I selected a Wicked DVD(Clusterfuck).

After showering she came into the bedroom and while standing at the foot of the bed she began masturbating as the DVD began playing. It was so erotic to watch her masturbate. My dick was so hard.

Then she lay next to me and began giving me a BJ. She is an expert. After a little while she stopped and I went down on her. She came very fast. She tastes so good. After she inserted our vibrating egg in her pussy she said "Put your big dick in me and fuck me deep and hard". I put my dick in her as I kissed her deeply sharing her juices with her. We fucked and fucked with the egg vibrating inside her. Feels so good to both of us. Then I exploded filling her with cum as she had a wild orgasm.

We just lay there with my dick still in her as we told each other how good it was. Finally my dick got soft and I withdrew my cum covered dick. She said "That looks so tasty. Let me lick the cum off".

She did and off to sleep. Satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Great episode of sex...everyone happy at the end!

Last night after watching some group sex DVD'S. DW said "I want to fuck you with our strap on." Sounded like fun to me so she put on our strap on harness and dildo. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on dildo. She turned on the harness vibrator and lubed the dildo. She slowly inserted it in me and it felt so good. She lubed my dick and started giving me a handjob as she fucked me. It wasn't long until we were both cumming with very intense orgasms. Role reversal sex is so hot!!

• Members

You 2 are my heroes!!! Seriously! 70! I can only hope to be still going at it when I am your age! God bless you!

• Members
You 2 are my heroes!!! Seriously! 70! I can only hope to be still going at it when I am your age! God bless you!

We are both in good health and have no hangups-just love to fuck.