Official Community Forums Home

Pop Rocks-- Help!

• Members

Ok I could have sworn I heard that putting pop rocks in your mouth when you gave a blow job would be great for him. But guess what... he couldnt feel the popping at all. :angry: .. he could hear it when i would open my mouth a bit but he didnt feel anything other than some little rough bits rubbing as the candy touched his skin... maybe i did it wrong... i dont know...

And so he decided to try it on my... I told him that Mikayla says 'no sugar down there' but he thought it would be ok to just touch it to my clit. So he got some pop rocks on the tip of his tongue and nothing... i could hear them pop but only felt like nubbies on his tongue. :(

Is the pop rock thing more of an urban legend or did we do something wrong? :huh:

• Members
Ok I could have sworn I heard that putting pop rocks in your mouth when you gave a blow job would be great for him. But guess what... he couldnt feel the popping at all. :angry: .. he could hear it when i would open my mouth a bit but he didnt feel anything other than some little rough bits rubbing as the candy touched his skin... maybe i did it wrong... i dont know...

And so he decided to try it on my... I told him that Mikayla says 'no sugar down there' but he thought it would be ok to just touch it to my clit. So he got some pop rocks on the tip of his tongue and nothing... i could hear them pop but only felt like nubbies on his tongue. :(

Is the pop rock thing more of an urban legend or did we do something wrong? :huh:

Never tried pop rocks...but Altoids are great for fellatio....have you tried those?

• Members

yes we have tried Altoids... the are Great! especially when you open you mouth just a bit and suck in air.. it adds an extra cold blast!

• Members

My husband and I have tried the pop rocks. He loved it. I was giving him a blowjob and then stop for a sec to put some pop rocks in my mouth and he went nuts. Altoids are great to.

• Members

I think it may just depend on the person. I've given my boyfriend a bj with poprocks, and he said he could definitely feel them, but I've got a close friend who did the same, and her boyfriend didn't feel a thing. Sorry it doesn't work for you, though. Maybe that bag had been sitting on the shelf at the store for a while?

• Like 1

• 15 years later...
  • Members
14 minutes ago, LadyExiled said:

Husband said he could feel popping, I guess you just need to use enough, he said it was weird but a good weird. 8 outta 10. Would definitely do again!

Absolutely fun, I got the pop rocks blowjob in high school 🔥😮

• Like 1