Official Community Forums Home

Want To Awake Dominate Tendancies In Wife.

kinkyhusband

• Members

I have mentioned in ither posts about my desire to lick the wife after cumminbg in her so won't talk much about it here thought it knd on pertains. What I truly want is some advice on how to guide my wife into a more increasing Dominate role in the bedroom. I love to have her tie me up, whip, and hurt me... painfully stretch my testicles, that type of thing. I almost have to beg her to do it though... once she gives in and starts hearing me moad, her breathing quickens and she getts so wet it actually wets her thighs, she will force me to eat her during and my God is she soaking (!!) and cums almost immediatly. It's obvious that she gats off on it and during normal forplay she has taken to painfully squeezing my balls and digs her fingernails into my cock. But I mention whips and she says thats just not me though I know she digs it once we get going. I would love for her to use a strap on on me, but any mention of anal penetration and it's, "there's no way that I am doing that!"

Any advice for me to help her open and relax so that the true Dominate side that it's obvious that she is capable of can come more to the forefront?

Thanks, Philip

• Members
I have mentioned in ither posts about my desire to lick the wife after cumminbg in her so won't talk much about it here thought it knd on pertains. What I truly want is some advice on how to guide my wife into a more increasing Dominate role in the bedroom. I love to have her tie me up, whip, and hurt me... painfully stretch my testicles, that type of thing. I almost have to beg her to do it though... once she gives in and starts hearing me moad, her breathing quickens and she getts so wet it actually wets her thighs, she will force me to eat her during and my God is she soaking (!!) and cums almost immediatly. It's obvious that she gats off on it and during normal forplay she has taken to painfully squeezing my balls and digs her fingernails into my cock. But I mention whips and she says thats just not me though I know she digs it once we get going. I would love for her to use a strap on on me, but any mention of anal penetration and it's, "there's no way that I am doing that!"

Any advice for me to help her open and relax so that the true Dominate side that it's obvious that she is capable of can come more to the forefront?

Thanks, Philip

• Members

it sounds like she is already getting more dominant. I would just try to coax her into doing what you want - either discuss it first, or just kind of initiate it. Bring home some ties and bondage gear and then just get yourself into the situation....

• Members

Try more role playing, concentrate on more submissive sex for you and ease her into the role. Try to get her to put things in your ass now, like a but plug or vibrator. I know a strap on kind of intimidates me a little, so you might have to ease her into that with other toys first, then bigger toys until she wants to try the srtap on.