Official Community Forums Home

Climax Bursts Cooling Lube

Valntyn

• Members

TO3142-9main.jpg

Recently on the forum, there was a thread about cooling toys for a different sensation. Don’t feel you can run fast enough through your parent’s house or school dorm, keeping your toy hidden & hoping it keeps its temp? Try Climax Bursts Cooling Lubricant instead!

The clear bottle shows its blue bursting beads filled with Vitamin E & its simple pop-top keeps everything tidy.

With hubby scheduled to work night shift, we were able to have a mutual masturbation morning, lounging in bed enjoying each other. He squirted a little cooling lube on my clit. Within minutes I felt cool & fresh down below. I asked him to blow where the lube was & the cooling sensation intensified. I tested some on one of my nipples & was rewarded again. I blew a slight stream of air on my moistened nipple & it sprang to life, hardening from the chill.

After I was sated, I nudged hubby onto his back & squeezed lube onto his already erect penis. I started stroking, massaging the lube into him, waiting to see if he felt the cooling action. Before we could get that far, though, I had to reapply the lube; what was there had turned sticky & useless. After a bit, he started to feel the coolness & I blew a small stream of air to increase the sensation, but before he could enjoy it, I had to add even MORE lube. It didn’t last long AT ALL. He liked the coolness on his shaft, but felt it was “so cool it almost hurt” on his sack. I added a tiny drop to one of his nipples while he finished himself off with TooTimid lube, but he didn’t feel anything.

Lying there afterward, we played with our lube-tacky hands, our fingers sticking together. Clean-up of this water-based, glycerin-free lube is super easy. Once water hits tacky skin, it immediately turns slick again.

This IS a FUN lube. Though it’s NOT a lasting lube for intercourse or male masturbation, it would work great for a woman taking time to enjoy herself. I definitely plan to use this again during me-playtime!

• Members

First off, what a fun looking bottle. Filled with tiny little specks of multi-colored blue glitter, the whole bottle glistens. It reminds of Bath & Body works soap. This lubrication has a fantastic bottle design; a nice long base with a pushable flip top, like that of a mustard bottle. In fact my boyfriend lined his man stick with this lube like he was applying mustard to a hot dog! For any one who needs to reapply lubrication, you can appreciate how an easily accessible bottle can make a world of a difference during sex.

I have very sensitive skin, so I'm very careful of using scented or enhanced lubrications. Many of the warming lubes just don't mesh well with me. However, I've used Climax lubes before and loved the way they feel. And the Climax Bursts didn't fall short of my expectations! This was a very smooth feeling, slightly tacky, glycerin free water based lube.

There's two great things about this lube. One, its a cooling lubricant. For anyone who lives in a hot climate this is pure genius. The cool feeling against your skin while you thump away into the night is unparalleled by any other cooling agent you can think of. Second, it has little cooling beads. Yes, the multi-colored blue beads explode on contact. Now that spells FANTASMAGORIC! The more you thump together, the cooler it gets. The only downfall I experienced is that it doesn't last as long as I like. However, perhaps the bottle designers knew this all along because of their easy pop top! This is a great summertime lube and is top notch for cooling you off in the heat of the moment! It's good for the bum bum too!

TO3142-9main.jpg

Need something to cool you off?

• Members

They would still burst on toy or hand contact. You don't have to have hard contact for them to burst.