Official Community Forums Home

Odd Random Question Of The Day

cybele

• Members

Well, I initially joined this forum to answer some of my questions about my own sexuality.

But, right now, I need some help. I'm working on a book as part of my thesis for my masters of fine arts in creative non-fiction.

I've interviewed one of my friends, who was describing her wardrobe additions since she lost a husband and 120 lbs. One of her additions is what she describes as a leather - sounds like: "boost-y-ay." But neither of us know how to spell it. I thought it was: boustiette, but no luck. I've googled it. I've ebayed it. All in various spellings yet can't come up with one hit.

Anyone out there know?

• Members
Well, I initially joined this forum to answer some of my questions about my own sexuality.

But, right now, I need some help. I'm working on a book as part of my thesis for my masters of fine arts in creative non-fiction.

I've interviewed one of my friends, who was describing her wardrobe additions since she lost a husband and 120 lbs. One of her additions is what she describes as a leather - sounds like: "boost-y-ay." But neither of us know how to spell it. I thought it was: boustiette, but no luck. I've googled it. I've ebayed it. All in various spellings yet can't come up with one hit.

Anyone out there know?

Bustier...it's French.

• Members

Both actually work but the one I posted is used less often! Even in France!