Official Community Forums Home

Good Time Vibe

erikay101

• Members

NO1921-1main.jpg

Good time vibe...This dual action vibe is made out of soft and flexible pink jelly. It is waterproof for your bathing pleasures. It has a clit stimulator that is shaped like a thumb..how cute! It has little jelly nodules on the thumb to stimulate your clitoris hence the dual action. Right out of the package after a good washing it doesn't have an obnoxious odor. It measures 5.5' long and is a good girth at 1.25' around.

I am a fan of rabbit vibes so I was curious to see how this one would work. It took me 2 attempts to get the 2 AA batteries installed. There is no diagram on the inside. I have the batteries in and turn it on.....it's not terribly loud but not exactly quiet either. It has a dial so you can speed it up or slow it down....I found the vibrations to be OK. I am an experienced toy user and I like power. This is not as powerful as I would have liked. But that being said this would be awesome for someone who is a little shy in the toy department. It is simple to use, you control the speed and it's not terribly powerful.

Now to the nitty gritty! I inserted it but found the clit stimulator to be a little disappointing. I mean a clit stimulator what's not to like??? Each time I moved the vibe in and out it would just lightly graze my clit. It was a nice sensation but it was like a tease. I wanted it stronger. I found myself trying to push the thumb harder onto my clit which made me let go of the vibe and it started to slide out..Oops! I did end up getting an orgasm out of the deal but I had to work at it.

You're not alone. There have been a few toys that I would LOVE even more if their clit stimulators was just thaaaaaaaaaat much more longer!!

• Members
You're not alone. There have been a few toys that I would LOVE even more if their clit stimulators was just thaaaaaaaaaat much more longer!!

LOL phew I am glad i am not alone!