Official Community Forums Home

Wearing Her Panties

flirt4fun

• Members

While I probably wouldn't like it if my husband did this ALL THE TIME, I'd have to say, yah, it is! Even so much as a year ago, I laughed at the thought, having seen it in a movie; the guy wearing his girlfriend's panties while she didn't wear anything... But a few months ago, I had an urge to wear a pair of my hubby's underwear, so I did (MAN were they comfy!!!). I made a comment about him wearing mine -- so HE did! I have to say, those boy-shorts held him in well (we didn't think they would) and his cute little tush peekin' out the back was yummy!

• Members

For me to see him in mine, no. But to each his own. I do love wearing his boxers tho. I steal them. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
:rolleyes: My wife thinks it is ok, fun and sexy and if it is good for me why not, I wear hers sometimes and it is arousing. Some web sites sell womens type panties for men, Bodyaware, and BriefTales both have nice cute ladies type panties for men, we have had sex while I wear them and it is fun, try it

• Members
Same here...probably not a turn on but who knows? At the right time and the right moment? I loved wearing my ex's boxers..so comfy.

I'm normally doing my best to get them off of her. Why in the world would I want to put them on myself? I trying to remove obstacles not add more!

• Members

No, I don't think this would be my thing. I am a HUGE fan of androgyny and love an effeminate man... I like when they have long hair, dress nice (or even girly,) etc etc... but when it comes to actually wearing women's clothes? Well, unless it's in a more gothic/emo fashion, it just kinda weirds me out honestly. Like most things, crossdressing must be done with style ;)

That said, I would kill to see my boy in some of the tight-fitting undies they make for men. AussieBum is one notable brand... mmm, his butt would look amazing in those! I got him to look at the website, but he didn't seem very interested, haha. Maybe I will buy him a pair for my birthday... he can't very well say no to me on my birthday, can he? :D