Official Community Forums Home

Falling In Love

• Members
Now don't get me wrong....I have had a good and happy life here, but if I had to do it again I would have at least waited to finish and maybe rethought about that "gentlemanly, good guy" thing.....at this point I think I would pick the horn dog hehe! :lol:

I don't doubt this at all! It's those "what if's" afterwards that usually set us on the re-thinking path. That woulda/shoulda/coulda thing. And I love that last line. That would be a truly informed decision!!! LOL!

That's one reason why I really don't regret getting back together with my ex (who is now my ex husband), and finishing off our relationship. I DO regret marrying him, and had a few friends that KNEW he was cheating, and never told me (our friendships have never been the same since). However, I was glad that we had the chance to give it a go, and not overly shocked that it failed.

• Members

I don't think gemtleman would even apply really. I know that would not be the word you would hear from her. And wouldn't dream of dredging that heartbreak again.

• Review Team

I thought I was in love when I was in grade 8. Looking back on it I would of called it puppy love. I think that you can't be truly in love when you are really young because you have not fully lived life and its experiences. I actually don't think I fell in love till I was 17 or 18. I have always ended up in long distance relationships. My first was 6 hours from me so I worked to pay for bus tickets to go visit. We are still friends and he now is studying to be a movie director in Canada.

• Members

I think I can honestly say I have never been in love, not truly. I've had moments when I thought my heart was breaking but that was more through dissapointment, failure and crushed hope (i think).

Maybe my new bf will be different.