Official Community Forums Home

Candy Curves

Tyger

DJ0955-01main.jpg

Looking similar to another vibe I tried a while ago, yet different in its benefits, this Doc Johnson Candy Curves is smooth, firm AND flexible which comes in a pretty hot pink color. Made of TPR material it’s waterproof, non-toxic, and hygienically safe. It’s also made in the USA. The shape kind of reminds me of a rocket ship, with a sort of pointed head tip to it. I’m seeing the possibility for anal and vaginal use here.

Getting out my 2 AAA batteries I inserted the batteries as instructed by the little indicator stickers placed strategically inside the vibe, I twisted back the cap back on, and got…..nothing. Hmmm….So, not one to give up, I took a chance and switched the batteries around, and, yes, we have power! So, the indicator stickers on my particular vibe were placed on incorrectly. Hey, it happens. Easy turn of the dial give me low to moderately high vibes, with the bullet in the tip, so it has more direct vibes for those like me, that prefer that.

Not overly impressed, I start to play, and with a length of 8.25”, and diameter of 1”, this toy’s not a shrinking violet, but, again, the vibes, for my personal tastes, were a bit lacking. I also prefer a thicker vibe, for a fuller feeling, but this did get very deep inside of me, which was nice. Grabbing a bullet, I was able to thrust myself to O land and in the “pink”. I’ll be trying this baby anally very shortly, but, for now, this was a disappointing experience overall.

It gets 1.5 Tyger paws out of 4.

Do you want Candy?