Official Community Forums Home

Virgin

tunch1

• Members

i'm a shy 22 year old male. i have never gotten far with a girl. the futherist that i have gotten was makeing out and petting on top of her clothes. i'm still a virgin. i have been checking out this site to try to get an idea of what to do once i get the chance. any suggestions or any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in addvance

Tony

• Members

Welcome and read around, so many great topics and friendly people I'm sure you'll see some advice that may help you in what you're looking for.

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid, Tony. Make sure you check out the excellent articles at the top of the page. There is so much information to be found here. Good luck!

• Members
i'm a shy 22 year old male. i have never gotten far with a girl. the futherist that i have gotten was makeing out and petting on top of her clothes. i'm still a virgin. i have been checking out this site to try to get an idea of what to do once i get the chance. any suggestions or any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in addvance

Tony

Welcome! The best thing you can do is relax and have fun. If you have any specific questions let us know. :)

• Members

Welcome and Enjoy

• Members

Welcome tot he forum! You will find a ton of info here as well as some very informative people (Mikayla--our resident sex therapist). Plus, we are just a bunch of fun people!! :D

When the time comes for sex, you will know it. Just go slow and ENJOY! You're 22 and have many years of great sex ahead of you. Don't rush now.....did you like the heavy petting? Were you confused about what is "supposed" to happen next? Did your girl give you any tips? Is she a virgin, too? Tell us more.

• Members

Welcome tot he forum! You will find a ton of info here as well as some very informative people (Mikayla--our resident sex therapist). Plus, we are just a bunch of fun people!! :D

When the time comes for sex, you will know it. Just go slow and ENJOY! You're 22 and have many years of great sex ahead of you. Don't rush now.....did you like the heavy petting? Were you confused about what is "supposed" to happen next? Did your girl give you any tips? Is she a virgin, too? Tell us more.

SORRY...messed up and posted twice......

• Members

i will like to start off by saying thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and helpfull. :D the girl was more exprinced then i was. i was a little confussed about how to go to the next step. i tryed takeing off her shirt after theheavy petting shirt but she stoped me half way and went to get a drink and that was the end of that. so i was s.o.s.ing for a while then i asked her what happened and if i did something wrong, she said i didnt do anything wrong she was not in the mood. i really dont know what happened there but a little after that we broke up. so till this day i have no clue oif what happened. so any addivce or tips will be a great help.

thanks

Tony

• Members

Hard to say what happened with her. Maybe she really wasn't in the mood. Was she a longstanding gf or a one-nighter? It's best when you have a relationship behind you where you like each other enough to really want to please each other. As SuzyP says, stick with us, we'll get you through this!

• Members

we were together for 3 months so i really don't know what happened but thats the past. i'm not gonna dwell on the past. i dwelled on that day long enough. so its time for me to take the "red pill" and see how far the rabbit hole is. lol.