Official Community Forums Home

Home

hot4hubby

• Members

Hello everyone I have a few questions

My husband will be coming home for R&R in July and I need some advise about sex. When he left our sex life was pretty dead thanks to birth control and having 2 kids. I don't like oral at all but it is all he can talk about when he gets home. I wanna make him happy but ew I hate it. We are going away to a hotel for 2 days with hot tub in room. I don't have the greatest body image of myself and don't like to be naked in front of him. Since he left I have gotten off birth control and ready to get things hot again. Any suggestions on how to make things romantic and got for him. I am 31 and he is 29 and there should be any rough edges. HELLLLPPPPPP :unsure:

• Members
http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/index.htm - Thisis the best place to start since it's difficult to figure all a person/couple's likes and dislikes. There's a lot of ideas and I bet you can find at least one that interests you!

• Members
I don't have anything to add. I just wanted to say that I hope you have a great time.

Me too. Obout the oral...do you do things for your kids you wish you didn't havve to do? Probably. If hubby wanted just ONE thing, I bet you would know what that is. Try to give him what he wants..the greatest pleasure can be pleasuring others. And don't worry about your figure. i asked my brother once if he liked "model" women or healthy women..and he said...big women..there is something to grab!! I think many men want something soft and smooth...not necessarily buff and hard.