Official Community Forums Home

Sparkly Squirrel Covers A Girl Can't Live Without!

jesso

• Members

Portable Pleasures Vibrating Crotchless Panties

PD4112-12main.jpg

Now I can't exactly pinpoint what was so hot with this fun little kit. Maybe its the idea of having a second hole to penetrate with the crotchless panties. Maybe it was just hot to be wearing a piece of clothing while getting a proper pounding. Maybe it was all the extra stuff that come with it. Looks like there's alot of reasons why a girl could get her panties wet from this kit!

The kit is quite the bang for your buck. Not only do you get a pair of polyester sparkly crotchless squirrel covers, but you get "Lube On the Go", a key chain filled with a nice water based lube. With all of the airport regulations, this bottle is sure to get through security. You also get a small bottle of toy cleaner. Not to mention a bullet that can be interchanged with any toy you own containing a bullet. And it has oh yes, very strong vibrations. It's not too loud and is a great little bullet!

The bikini style panties themselves are not the best. They're a polyester material thats reminiscent of a couple of shirts I used to go dancing in. So they're not intended for long term use or wear. But I will say that I have a big ass. So let me assure you that if my ba dunka dunk can fit into them, yours might too. I'd say these were meant to fit someone in the medium to large range.

This is a great tool for teasing and pleasing. The slim shape is easily unnoticeable under clothing. Try setting the bullet on a low setting during dinner to surprise your lover. Or wear them around the house and see if he notices. I assure you that you're in for a ride when he finally discovers them! I had quite the time with these polyester pleasures. My favorite feature of the panties was being able to use the sides of the bikini like ropes to pull on to get just the right amount of pressure with the bullet against my clit. And its quite hot to be wearing clothing and getting it on! I was surely soaked by the time the ride was over.

I recommend this very fun little kit to everyone. Not only is it great value for the money, but everything aside from the panties can be used with other things. And who doesn't love options!

Click here for portable Sparkly Squirrel Covers

• Members

Awesome review and a proper pounding is a great thing!