Official Community Forums Home

How To Fit A Big Anal Toy

allisonv

Ok, so i have a dildo that i would like to use for some anal fun,

the problem is, its got a fairly blunt tip on it and its about 2-2.5 inches in diamater and i can't get it in there

i feel like trying to force it in is a bad idea,

i've got plenty of lube

is there any trick to getting some massive girth into yourself or how to loosen up a bit?

• Members

First off is it firm enough? I've got one of those realistic skin type vibrating ones that I would love to use but the tip is just too "soft" to be able to penetrate easily so I usually go with a nice firm plastic vibe. And when you use one of those larger sized ones I find it easiest to sort of "twist" it in....once it passes that first tight sphinter it should go with no problems. Never force it and lube, lube, lube! :lol:

• Members

It is truly amazing how big of an item can fit in the anal canal - but just cause it fits doesn't mean you would want it up there. 2-2.5 girth is not that big, but it depends on a few factors: length and bendability, curve of the toy, relaxation, angle of insertion and lubrication.

If it is not bendable enough, it will not go in very far. If it is too flimsy, it will not insert at all. IF you are trying to do this solo, it will be harder than if you can have some help with it. Self insertion of anal toys can be tricky. Are you standing, lying down or kneeling?

Lubrication is a must - lube the toy AND your anal opening. Always go slow - if it is sticking at the entry, try to relax and never push it too fast. Just take your time and it will work in.

• Members

I find that if I work my way up gradually using fingers first and then progressively larger toys my sphincter muscles loosen up until I can accomodate surprisingly large objects.