Official Community Forums Home

Do You Wash New Toys?

• Members

Yes, definitely wash it before you use it and everytime you finish with it. I just use liquid anti-bacterial soap and HOT water but some may require special care depending on what they're made of.

• Members

You should ALWAYS wash your toys before and after use. Anti-bacterial soap and water work well. Some toys will smell better after washing--but may require several washings. Other toys just seem to always smell. Good luck!!!

• Members
You should ALWAYS wash your toys before and after use. Anti-bacterial soap and water work well. Some toys will smell better after washing--but may require several washings. Other toys just seem to always smell. Good luck!!!

Yes. Exactly.

• Members

NDS....New Dildo Smell.

For safety and sanitation - ALWAYS wash your toys before and after play. ;)

I absolutely wash my sex toys when I first get them, even the glass ones (they aren't porous, and don't hold bacteria and don't smell). You never know who's touched them from creation to packaging (not that I think they're all nasty), but, I just do it cuz it's just the "thing" to do that makes me feel "safer" and cleaner, if YKWIM.