Official Community Forums Home

Role Playing

• Members

Well, if you already are saying you can't get into it, how do you expect it to be enjoyable? Role playing can be such a fun and sexy way to spice up your love life! People can do simple role playing that rquires little or no prep and/or costumes like DOM/sub or they can go the whole nine yards with the nurse patient. Role playing is a good way to become someone you are not in the bedroom. For many lovers, this allows the inner sexual person in yourself to come out. Because you are not really "you" you can act like a complete whore, you can be submissive and allow yourself to be tied up, perhaps you pretend you have never met and meet in a bar and have sex in your car like it is a one night stand. All these things bring new life to a relationship that might need a pick-up, or to a relationship that just wants to get hotter.

There is no limit to what you can do as role players, you just have to talk about what you want to do with your partner, decide on an acceptable idea, and role with it. I always suggest that there be an out word, just in case one of the people is uncomfortable with it, this is especially true in any of the DOM/sub or Hooker / John scenarios.

Have fun with it, use your imagination. Get naughty. Think of things you would never do. I am sure that is why your man wants to do it, maybe to get in touch with his inner sexual self, or his inner submissive self!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

My wife & I are getting started on the role playing. We've ordered

the Doc Johnson Belt with the double plug attachment so

she can stroke me and please herself also. It's an adventure !

• Members

I would say that is definitely an adventure! I am so glad that your wife is so willing to do such things to you, many women are way to hesitant to "go there!" I applaud her!

Have fun!

mikayla

I would say that is definitely an adventure! I am so glad that your wife is so willing to do such things to you, many women are way to hesitant to "go there!" I applaud her!

Have fun!

mikayla

Hey mikayla,

I was wondering if you could give me advice on what kind of things you can role play and how does it enhance your sex life? Can you tell me how I can masturbate when my fiancee is not home and how to do it so he can't tell? One more thing do you think that strip poker is good for your sex life? I look forward to hearing from you soon. :ph34r::ph34r:B)B)

• Members
Hey mikayla,

I was wondering if you could give me advice on what kind of things you can role play and how does it enhance your sex life? Can you tell me how I can masturbate when my fiancee is not home and how to do it so he can't tell? One more thing do you think that strip poker is good for your sex life? I look forward to hearing from you soon. :ph34r::ph34r:B)B)

Well hello there Cumqueen. First, I want to address your question about masturbation because it seemed odd to me. There is no way your fiancee should be able to tell you masturbate! It doesn't leave marks, and other than a slight sexual 'odor' if you cum, there is no proof but your cum! So masturbate away without fear! However, why does it matter? He should not care whether you are masturbating or not....it just prepares you for more lovemaking with him! Masturbation is so wonderful and important for people to do. Either with fingers or toys! I would suggest you spend some quality time getting in touch with your clit with not only your fingers but a nice vibrator or a clitoral stimulator like a vibrating egg. These toys will also make a nice addition to your sexual play with your fiancee, so don't be afraid to introduce him to your toys as well!

Now, on to the role playing. Role playing enhances your sex life because it allows you to temporarily become "someone else" - you can pretend that what you are doing in bed is not really you. If you have a problem talking dirty - don't worry - it isn't "you" - you are just role playing! Have you always had a fantasy of being picked up in a bar for a one night stand but would never, ever do it? Well, if you role play, you can. Just meet your fiancee in the bar, and have him pick you up! You can really get in touch with your most secret self by doing this! It is amazing what you can do and come up with while role playing. You can buy costumes (nurse, maid, schoolgirl, priest, nun) or you can just dress the part (hooker, john, lawyer, pimp, secretary) the possibilities are endless!

On the idea of strip poker, I would say if you are playing with your fiancee and having fun with it, sure, it is good for your sex life! TooTimid here actually has quite a few game that you can play that are meant for lovers - lover's bingo for example. Games are a great way to change it up in the bedroom! If you mean strip poker with a group, I am not so sure about that, it would depend on you!

Mikayla