Official Community Forums Home

Shaving: Need Instructions And Tips

Once, when I was a teenager, I clipped the ends of my pubic hair. It ITCHED sooooooooo bad, I never cut my pubic hair again!!!!! :(

I would really like to try the "naked" look. Please answer the following questions:

1. If you shave with a razor, how do you prevent itching????

2. What products do you all recommend?

3. How bad is the pain with a wax?

Please add any other advice or ideas you all may have. Thanks, I really appreciate your help. :)

• Members
Once, when I was a teenager, I clipped the ends of my pubic hair. It ITCHED sooooooooo bad, I never cut my pubic hair again!!!!! :(

I would really like to try the "naked" look. Please answer the following questions:

Please add any other advice or ideas you all may have. Thanks, I really appreciate your help. :)

1) You prevent the itching by continuing to shave off the hair every 2 - 3 days, depending on how quickly your hair grows back in! Unfortunately, I have not found the miracle cure to stop the itching of the hair regrowth. I do know if you put some unscented deoderant on the spots you shave (never in the vagina though) it will not itch as much, and not grow back as fast. Similiar to the armpits! UNSCENTED!

2) I recommend a nice shave gel with lotion in it. A NEW, SHARP razor. Or, a razor meant for clipping and trimming the nether hair. They make them, shop around. TooTImid has one too. Other people here have had good luck with other products, perhaps they will weigh in, or you can search the site - Look for a post called "To Shave or Not To Shave" Would you shave your lover - one is started by Me

3) I won't lie....waxing hurts. Those people take pleasure in having you open your legs and ripping the hair out from it widdle, tiny roots! However, I will tell you that it is very smooth and soft for quite a while after it is done. I recommend that people who shave get waxed at least once every 6 months if possible. I do. It hurts though....be prepared.

So, you go girl...once you go bare...you won't go back to hair!

Good Luck!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

I AM A MAN AND JUST CLEANED UP THE SOUTH POLE. IT TAKES TIME, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT TWO YEARS. WHILE I WAS SHAVING I GOT VERY AROUSED, I WISH MY GIRL WOULD OF BEEN HERE ( COULD HAVE GIVEN ME A HAND) :D:lol: I DI IT FOR A SUPRISE. I HOPE SHE LIKES IT. I KNOW I DO! THIS IS SOMETHING I BELIEVE I WILL KEEP DOING. I PUT LOTION WITH ALOE ON IT WORKED

I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR ANYONE. IS THERE A EASY WAY TO SHAVE THE BALLS? THAT TOOK THE LONGEST