Official Community Forums Home

Question On Cock Ring Vibes....

theking

Hello, my girlfriend and I just purcahsed one of these and we love it. We've never used any toys before and dont know much about them. I was just wondering if there was any chance of this thing screwing with my hard-ons or any long term affects I need to think about? Also, I was just wondering if any of you ladies had a favorite one which you could recommend for my next purchase...Thanks!!!!!

bj

• Members

Cock ring vibes are a lot of fun....they give a little something to both you and your partner! It is nice if you can take the bullet out, then you have 2 toys in one! :rolleyes: The only thing you really have to watch out for when playing with these toys is that the circulation to your penis does not get cut off....so watch for numbness or pain in your penis - NEITHER of these things should ever happen. Now, keep in mind when there is a vibrating bullet going against your shaft, the sensation takes a while to adjust to, and may feel like numbness, but it isn't. Just watch for those signs, and take it off IMMEDIATELY if it hurts or goes numb!

I will be reviewing one called "The Diving Dolphin" for this site soon....I just recieved it and I am anxious to try it out on Valentine's Day with my hubby! I will let you know how it goes!

Mikayla :blink: