Official Community Forums Home

First Time Was.....

jordy_74

Ok so me and my hubby has been married for three years now, and for three years he has been trying to persuade me to try anal with him. I have never done that before and I was so scared that either it was going to hurt or (forgive me for the bluntness) that he was gonna get "messy" and shit was gonna get everywhere. Well Thursday was the first time ever that I tried it. It hurt a little at first so we stopped and added more lube and tried again a few minutes later. We had a really hard time getting it in at first. My husband by the way has done anal several times before with an ex girlfriend of his, so I just assumed that he knew what he was doing. He insisted on doing it doggy style and when that wouldn't work we finally had to just laydown, me on my stomach and him on my back... Once we did it went it fairly easy and felt AMAZING!!!! I mean I did not get an O from it but it still felt really well... I only have a few questions.

1. Forgive me for sounding stupid, but is there a limit as to how much anal we should do...

2. Are there certain positions that make anal an "easier" to sstart off with?

3. Ne ladies that know of anything that I can do to make acheiving an O any easier other that clitoral stimulation? I've never played with myself so to speak in front of my hubby before (Still embarrassed a littl... I KNOW LAME!) and I don't like him to do it either cuz for some reason it seems to hurt a little.

THanx for all the advice and really great forums on how to make anal more enjoyable and easier... I really love the website...

• Members

It feels amazing doesn't it? ^_^

First off save anal for last. No anal to vaginal or anal to oral unless you use a condom and remove it or wash first.

No limit really, do it as you want to, we do it probably once or twice a week.

Side by side, him in back will work, doggy, or you on your back or riding him. Find out which is better by experimenting.

Get a bullet and use it for clitoral stim or just reach down and use fingers. Don't be embarrassed this is your husband.

And last but not least just enjoy! It gets better.

• Members

First off save anal for last. No anal to vaginal or anal to oral unless you use a condom and remove it or wash first.

Side by side, him in back will work, doggy, or you on your back or riding him. Find out which is better by experimenting.

Get a bullet and use it for clitoral stim or just reach down and use fingers. Don't be embarrassed this is your husband.

I'm with Aiden. She says it all.

• Members
I'm with Aiden. She says it all.

My best advice it to keep practicing and find out what works best for you.

• Members

Aiden hit it right on the head. My only recommendation for a good position to start out would be spooning, where you push back onto him rather than him penetrating you. My other recommendation is to pick up a good silicone based lubricant or a really thick water based lubricant.

Good luck!