Official Community Forums Home

The Best Dual Vibrator/rabbit

• Members

I'm looking to purchase my first rabbit (dual action vibrator).

I'm a little overwhelmed by all the choices so looking for some advice on which is the best for the $$.

I think thrusting would be awesome, but not a must. Dual action preferrably.

Can anyone tell me which is the best? I'm not a beginner, but dont want something monsterous.

Thanks!!! :D

Several "rabbits" have been reviewed. It all boils down to personal preferences. Some are better than others, of course, but each person has different likes and dislikes.

As far as the "best", for me, let's see...... I have 2 faves.

This one's on clearance (I don't know why it didn't sell well, this thing ROCKED my world!!). The Japenese Tiger was awesome, but it's not quiet, or waterproof. But the head is simply amazing! GKJ30002main.jpg

This one is kinda expensive, but, for what it does, this thing is SOOOOO worth the money!! High Octane Magic Fingers. This thing thrusts, rotates, and vibrates!! SE7859-11main.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

Are these also your suggestions for someone not so knew to toys and who wants one that will knock her socks off? :)

I want one that will do all the work for me, or at least most of it. And I am not easy to please - need a lot of stimulation, usually more than one toy at a time, etc.

Ideas? It is hard to tell by the descriptions. I got one that I thought would do it for me, and, well, it's OK, but I am holding out hope there is something more out there.