Official Community Forums Home

Never Done This...

sbayhylle

• Members

but I'm going to give it a try. This month marks our 9th anniversary and DH has always wanted to try this, but I have never been in favor of doing it. I don't consider myself a sexual prude and I've always been one to try anything. I guess with age and the day to day stuff with marriage and kids has gotten me into a rut. When your DH is gone for months on end one of 2 things will happen. The experiance will either draw you closer together and you will talk about things that you never would have before, or it will fall completely apart. I have been surprised at the number of marriages that have failed in my husbands unit during this deployment, so we are indeed very blessed as it has drawn us closer together. My DH told me during one our conversations that he feels like our sex life needs to be spiced up that he gets tired of the same old same old all the time. After I got over being hurt, we started discussing the things that he would like for us to try. Anal sex was at the top of the list-no surprise there, so I started reading up on it and that's how I ended up here. Now, for my questions. I have ordered the Juli Ashton anal beginners kit and some Astroglide X. My plan is to start small as suggested and work my way up from there. I enjoy it when he uses his finger during foreplay so I figure I can do this! Should I start using the smaller ones now before he gets here so I will know what to expect and possibly not be so nervous or wait on him to get here and do it together? We've discussed this and we both agree that we are going to go very slow and not "jump in dick first" to quote someone from this forum. He has agreed that he will not push me and we will only advance to the next level when I am comfortable. I am very excited by exploring this if for no other reason than to get my, "I will try anything, anytime, anywhere" rep back. I hate that he may think that I've turned into an old prude!! I also kind of HAVE to be able to do this, I made a stupid deal with him back in February, kind of let my mouth write a check that my ass can't cash!! We make deals like that all of the time when I want to buy something outrageously expensive. So any input that you all have would be GREATLY appreciated.

• Members

Hi Armywife, hope you don't mind hearing from a guy. First of all you don't sound like a prude to me , just a wife who wants to please her husband and enjoy along with him. My wife Di spends a lot of time pleasing me anally and I would recommend you test out the anal toys before he gets home, that way you will know what to expect and will be a little more relaxed and will be able to enjoy the whole experience and if your at ease I sure he'll enjoy pleasing you more. I hope this helps you even if it is from an old retired military guy. I wish you and your guy the best and hope you have a wonderful time when he gets home. ;)

• Members

Di's guy has a point but I noticed you said he wants to spice things up. Why not just wait to use the toys that way he can watch you use them or even use them on you. I would highly suggest using your fingers if you plan on waiting for him. Disposable gloves work best for an easy clean up when using your or his hand. Also try some new ways of foreplay. Turn the tables and get him to let you give him some anal.

• Members

I think it's great that you have gone out and purchased the toy(s) already. I'm sure that your man would love to be there when you begin using them but I'm sure he would understand if you were already trying them to get used to them. Anal is a bit different since your body will not react the same way every time so it does take a bit of work. Even a man will feel different than the toy. I think maybe you should ask him whether you should start now or wait for him. Gives him a little something to think about until he gets here with you!

• Members

If I knew that my SO was home using anal toys in preperation for me getting there and then I was to be treated to something new and special I would be thrilled. It would heighten my anticapition of getting back home even more.

I say start playing and give him the details as you do.

Man

• Members

Thanks for the advice! I think I'm gonna start without him and tell him ALL about it. Who knows, Skype is a great thing and web cams are wonderful!!!

As far as him being on the recieving end, been there done that-he LOVES it. I have other ideas about going down THAT avenue with him and he's pretty excited about that too! WOOHOO.

I think manofher dreams was spot on. Thinking about what I'm doing and possibly watching me do it via webcam will send him completely over the edge I think.

• Members
but I'm going to give it a try. This month marks our 9th anniversary and DH has always wanted to try this, but I have never been in favor of doing it. I don't consider myself a sexual prude and I've always been one to try anything. I guess with age and the day to day stuff with marriage and kids has gotten me into a rut. When your DH is gone for months on end one of 2 things will happen. The experiance will either draw you closer together and you will talk about things that you never would have before, or it will fall completely apart. I have been surprised at the number of marriages that have failed in my husbands unit during this deployment, so we are indeed very blessed as it has drawn us closer together. My DH told me during one our conversations that he feels like our sex life needs to be spiced up that he gets tired of the same old same old all the time. After I got over being hurt, we started discussing the things that he would like for us to try. Anal sex was at the top of the list-no surprise there, so I started reading up on it and that's how I ended up here. Now, for my questions. I have ordered the Juli Ashton anal beginners kit and some Astroglide X. My plan is to start small as suggested and work my way up from there. I enjoy it when he uses his finger during foreplay so I figure I can do this! Should I start using the smaller ones now before he gets here so I will know what to expect and possibly not be so nervous or wait on him to get here and do it together? We've discussed this and we both agree that we are going to go very slow and not "jump in dick first" to quote someone from this forum. He has agreed that he will not push me and we will only advance to the next level when I am comfortable. I am very excited by exploring this if for no other reason than to get my, "I will try anything, anytime, anywhere" rep back. I hate that he may think that I've turned into an old prude!! I also kind of HAVE to be able to do this, I made a stupid deal with him back in February, kind of let my mouth write a check that my ass can't cash!! We make deals like that all of the time when I want to buy something outrageously expensive. So any input that you all have would be GREATLY appreciated.

armywife,

you're doing exactly what i'm doing. i ordered the same kit. i practice when i can. i read on here somewhere that it may be better/more successful during practice for your husband to use the toy on you until you can stretch the anal muscle than if you're doing it alone. MAJOR turn on for him if you tell him now. Like Pappy said, it'll give him something to look forward to.

i'm going to move up to the next level once I have a man. so you're on the right track working from the small kit first and moving up. read the ANAL AVENUE section in this site. one of the members advised me that most men will fit the mid level kit size if you work up to that.

have y'all tried using beads together? that may be a good way to introduce anal in the bedroom, too.

i like your check writing comment. that's great!

• Members

Glad you liked the comment-seemed appropriate!! :P

Well I've told him the plan about starting without him which opened up a whole NEW IM conversation, glad they don't censor THAT over there :o . We talked on IM for a good 3 hours last night, and suffice it to say I had to go "touch myself" afterwards LMAO!! I'll have to tell him about that tonight which I'm sure will lead to another session afterwards for me. :D