Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room

whitefang2002

• Members

i always see twice as many people online then ones that are in the chat room...like now. not picking on anyone....but either i get on at the wrong times...or there aren't as many people using it as i thought would.

Just my thoughts about it.

Would love to meet more people and get to know them better and what place better then the live chat room!

• Members

You can view who is in chat off the main forum board. At the stats at the bottom if anyone is in chat you will see them in there in a separate area that says "chat room"

• Members

yeah i see that......but just seems the ratio from online to chat room is greatly out numbered.......jsut thought more people would use it. but yeah i guess your right TQ.......actually as dumb as it sounds just didn't think about that.......haha

• Members

I check the board coountless times in a day, but I do not always have the time to chat. Plus, I don't want to 'hover' in there if I don't have time. I like to be able to just go in, join a pleasant conversation with the folks in there and then leave when I want, not because my child wants to go play outside!

I do think more people will get to using it eventually, it just takes some getting used to.

• Members

I'm like everyone else. I have time to check the board but don't always have time to hang around and chat. B)

• Members

Ditto here... I check the forums a few times quickly throughout the day, but I really only take the time to "sit and relax" in the chat at night. There's usually a big crowd nightly, starting at least around 5PM EST and still going past 10PM EST when I drag my butt off to bed! :)

• Members

Do you have java installed, and most people are in chat I find at night.

• Members
Do you have java installed, and most people are in chat I find at night.

I love the chat..it has been a lifesaver for me at a couple critical moments in my life!! I check the board probably a ridiculous amount of times during the day but can't always post or chat. Please don't close it down!!

• Members
i always see twice as many people online then ones that are in the chat room...like now. not picking on anyone....but either i get on at the wrong times...or there aren't as many people using it as i thought would.

Just my thoughts about it.

Would love to meet more people and get to know them better and what place better then the live chat room!

:lol: Been there lately?

I just spend about 2 + hours there with some great folks