Official Community Forums Home

Condom Size

whitefang2002

• Members

Anyone have a rough idea of what size condoms should be used for what size penis around?

I have a fear we are so using the wrong size...he cringes and says they really really hurt

• Members

i have put them on him before......they are hard to put on.....and seemingly really tight to me even........

But i went on the trogen website and they are sending me a sample of a larger one........so then i don't have to waste my money on a whole box to find out if he should be using a dif. size

• Members
i have put them on him before......they are hard to put on.....and seemingly really tight to me even........

But i went on the trogen website and they are sending me a sample of a larger one........so then i don't have to waste my money on a whole box to find out if he should be using a dif. size

Trogen HAs the magnums XL which I'm pretty sure could fit even a horse. They should be snug but they should hurt, it might also be an allergy.

• Members

just realized he is like that johnny one here:

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=7012

wow didn't realize it before now

Looks like he needs a baggie..you lucky girl, you!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZIP Lock (for that added protection)! :P Too funny!!! I would try the Magnum XLs from Trojan. If those are too snug, research more by googling "large size condoms". That is what I did when you brought it up in Chat, and got the Trojan site for you. There were many many more sites, but I know the Trojan brand from personal experience, so that's why I recommended that one. I hope the XLs work! Good luck!!

• Members

TQ the doctor told me that I was. Some made me have my period for over 4 months straight....and then this last one that I was on I guess wasn't doing its job............at all...........I got prego. and didn't know about it and then the BC made me have a miscarriage. The doc. told me that I must be allergic to them and they just don't work on me. And told me not to bother with them if they aren't even working...cuz that might cause me to have another miscarriage if I don't realize I'm prego. and keep taking the pills....

Went 3 months prego........i kept complaining to my doc. about things and that i thought i was prego...(same things when i was prego with my daughter) and they told me I was just getting used to the BC still.....but i took a OTC birthcontrol test and it said neg. so i believed them and just figured it was the BC.............but lone behold..........i was prego...........that fetus was exposed to lots of perscriptions and xrays and all that.......i felt really bad...but my doc. said that ultimatly it was the BC that did the miscarrige.......not sure if she was just telling me that to make me feel better.

And she made the statement that if i didn't agree with abortion that i shouldn't be on them anymore.