Official Community Forums Home

Eden Body Blossom

Mikayla1

• Members

toa8755-6_product_1main.jpg

I learned a long time ago not to judge a toy by its 'cover' and try to give each item an equal shot. Unfortunately, my preconceived notions about this item were dead on. The Eden Body Blossom is a very flimsy, rubbery toy with an usual shape. The insertable portion is a sort of 'wave' of different sized sections, while the clitoral stimulator is a flower with the center of the flower textured with tiny bumps. The vibrations only come from the removable bullet which fits behind the flower.

I am sad to report that there is no 'flower power' here - as the vibrations are way too muted by the thick flower and most of the vibrations fall in the lower U loop - so nowhere near where they are needed. The oddly shaped insertable portion doesn't go in super smoothly, although it does bend enough to make insertion happen.

What I discovered while playing with this item is that the curved tip did tantalize my insides fairly well, but was too flimsy for G-spot penetration and the overall rubbery effect makes it hard to stay put inside. It kept wanting to slip out, even with my best PC crunches. the vibrations are weak. Very weak, but the vibrator is quiet - if you are wanting a quiet, subtle toy. I tried to push the flower as firmly into myself as I could, trying to get some semblance of clitoral stim, but it wasn't happening. I removed this toy after giving it a fair shake, but ended up moving on to other items, as this toy was lackluster at best.

I suppose this toy would be useful for someone who wants a very, very subtle, quiet dual action - or for someone who has more patience than I to play with a toy. I would be interested to see what others thought of this toy, cause for me, nothing was blossoming with this toy except FRUSTRATION!

Aw, sorry this flower wilted for you. Sounds like it needed more fertilizer to grow stronger..... :P

• Members
Aw, sorry this flower wilted for you. Sounds like it needed more fertilizer to grow stronger..... :P

I was thinking that same thing...lmao