Official Community Forums Home

Impulse Rod.

nosleepnmesa

• Members

FRSE2130-00main.jpg

Rev it up! This looks a little like a rocket, and has the power of one to. This is not only thin with a light bulb tip, but has 10, not 3, 5, or even 8, but 10 wonderful vibration speeds. Along with the different vibrating speeds, you are able to control the functions. Located on the vibe is the “On” button which when pressed changes the speed, below the “Off” button is a button mark with an “F” which when pressed causes the vibe to “rev like engine ” threw the 10 different speeds, first starting at 1 and slowly moving up to 10. This has 4 functions, which when pressed again actually speeds up how quickly it “revs” threw the speeds. Which during my playtime was a wonderful and intense teasing.

This product is made of hard plastic, and is also see-thru. It takes 3AA batteries, which are very easy to install. There are ridges going down the shaft, which were very pleasurable also. This little “rocket like” product revved me right up to have multi-orgasms. I would recommend this product to beginners and advanced players. It is not overwhelming at all in size. So why not "rev" yourself up to!

https://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6274

FRSE2130-00main.jpg

Meg sends me this tester to see what I think of it, since it’s going to be put in the store rather quickly. When I take it out, I think of changing my name from Tyger, to Ziggy Stardust, because the song “Major Tom” starts going off in my head. This toy looks like something they’d have on a sci-fi show/movie. This pretty little number I different than many of the vibes I own. First, it’s clear, totally clear. Meaning, I can see all the mechanics & wires this hard plastic toy. Personally, I find this totally cool. It’s the “computer geek” in me I guess. I can even see the mechanism, which spins, so the vibes are at the very head of the toy, for optimum power! Muahahahaaaaa…oh, sorry, it’s not world domination time… Back to business!

It takes 3 AA batteries. Now, when push and sliding off the smooth back (which was hard for me to do), you can see a diagram as to which way the batteries go (in the plastic, so it’s clear & kinda hard to see). The batteries go in kind of hard, and I heard a snap when they were in place correctly. OK, good. I didn’t notice any plastic gasket on this toy, and I saw a couple of holes in the base, so I would say with 100% certainty, based on previous experience, that this toy isn’t waterproof. So, make sure everything is dry before inserting the batteries & turning it on. It’s not overly loud, but not quiet either.

There are only 3 easy to push buttons on the front/base of the controller, which do get in the way slightly when using the toy. I hit these buttons accidently while playing. The On/Off buttons turn the vibes on, and make them progressively get stronger; up to 10 levels, 10 being the strongest (my fav. of course). The round F button changes the “function”, meaning different patterns of vibrations. There is a total of 5 different vibes: low & steady, going from low to high relatively slowly, low to high a bit faster, low to high even faster, then steady high. You have to go thru all the settings back down to low to finally get this toy to turn off. There are indicator lights for both the strength and patterns of vibes, so you know what levels you are on.

Insertable length of this toy is about 5.5”, and a diameter of 1.5” at the widest part: the smooth bulbous head. The shaft is slightly ribbed, though, but when you look at it, you think that the ribs are more pronounced then they are.

Well, grabbing my favorite bullet, I start in on my mission. I turn on this vibe, and find the right setting for me, and start playing and teasing. It felt good. Phase 1 complete. Subject is wet enough for insertion, insertion proceeds. Phase 2 complete. I start pumping away, and it feels pretty good. As far as the ribbed shaft, I really didn’t feel the ribs while it was inside of me, so they didn’t “play into my play” so to speak Phase 3 successful. I grab my bullet (I LOVE clit stimulation) and add a little attention to my clit, as well as pumping away. Phase 4 is seeing progress…WE HAVE LIFTOFF!! Yes, I felt semi-full, loved the vibes, and it definitely sent me into orbit. Houston, there was no worries!

I would give this toy 2.5 out of 4 Tyger paws.

Ground Control to Major Tom....

• Members

FRSE2130-00main.jpg

Can’t decide on a toy color? The Impulse Rod takes that decision away. Made of clear plastic, the entire vibrator is see-through! The shape is neat and simple, but what my husband and I thought was cool was being able to see all the innards of the toy. Not that I’d want all my toys transparent - being so kinda takes the “magic” from it; you can see where the vibes come from, instead of just having a brilliantly colored wand that mysteriously gets you off. But it is neat.

The base of this vibe holds the control pad in the front and the battery chamber in the back. Engraved into the plastic is a diagram to show which direction the three AA batteries need be inserted. Fit can be a bit awkward, but once you figure which battery to insert first (back right), the others fall into place easily.

The control pad has three buttons: F (function), OFF, and ON. There’s also two sets of lights, to show which of the different vibration patterns and vibration strengths it’s set to. Press the ON button (shaped as an Up Arrow) to be set automatically in Function 1, a solid vibe. Press it repeatedly and watch the lights climb as the level of vibration increases from 1 to 10. Pressing F steps up to the next function level. Levels 2 through 5 are the same repeating pattern involving all ten strengths, but each level increases in overall speed.

PROs (my opinion): It’s different looking, being clear. It has lights so my husband is amused in the dark. It’s powerful enough to give me good lovin’.

CONs (again, my opinion): The battery installation can be a pain the first time, til you find the trick. The buttons are super sensitive, so there’s the possibility of accidentally changing your grove during the MOST inopportune time. It’s not waterproof, so clean-up needs to be done cautiously, or else water can get into the buttons easily. And although it didn’t bother us, it’s quite a loud vibe.

DECISION: Though not a toy I’ll use on my own, in my husband’s hands, this one’s a keeper.

• Members

FRSE2130-00main.jpg

A lightbulb just went on in my head - and I have an idea! Why not use this cute, simple little vibrating toy to give yourself some pleasure? With its unique 'lightbulb' shaped tip - you will be amazed at how perfect it is for clitoral stim. The long 5 1/2 inch shaft has ridges on it - that you can't really feel - but make the toy more interesting. The easy to hold handle has the controls - on/off, and a F for FUCKntion! There are 10 - count em' 10 magical settings on this item from simple vibes to fluctuating vibrations to super fast and POWERFUL vibrations! Definitely something for everyone!

This toy takes 3AA batteries that are NOT easy to get in. The clear plastic cover shows the way they are to be inserted, but it is hard to read. All I can say is persistence is KEY. If you need a quiet and discreet toy, this is not it. The vibrations are very strong and the toy is very loud. Definitely not for 'on the sly' play. The hard plastic that this toy is molded from is great for inner vaginal stimulation and for clitoral stimulation. I would not recommend this toy for anal play or for those ladies who like a softer touch in a toy. This toy is not at all bendable.

All in all this toy gave me some nice clitoral orgasms, but insertion did not do too much for me. However, every gal needs a nice clitoral stimulator - and this one is a great way to start!

Mikayla's Rating: 4 out of 5 CLITORAL Os!

Get THE ROD

• Members

FRSE2130-00main.jpg

Impulse Rod

I couldn't wait to try this after it arrived today. It is a clear vibrator with various speeds and vibrations. The end is bigger than the shaft with a head shape that felt wonderful as it was running over my clit and inserted. It also has tiny ribbes that run up and down the shaft. Those I couldn't feel when inserted. The size seemed just right for me as it was being inserted and was very easy to navigate around inside of me.

After getting it washed up and batteries installed, I went and joined hubby who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

I came in with the rod in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other. I definately got his attention! I added some lube to the end and slowly started working it over my clit, which was feeling amazing. Hubby couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to head to the bedroom.

Once there, I gave him the wheel of the Rod and let him take the driver's seat from there. He played around with the various speeds and vibrations as he continued to run this hot Rod over my clit and in and out of my vagina, then back to the starting point to take another lap! I was in heaven! Towards the end, I got one of my favorite eggs and used it for clit stimulation as hubby focused on running the Rod in and out of my vagina. This absolutely sent me over the top and I had one incredible orgasm. I think I even came close to having my first G-spot O, before I decided to go ahead and add my egg stimulation to my clit.

The only downfall I could see to this toy is it is not very quite, if that would be a problem for anyone. It didn't bother us a bit! I personally think this toy would be perfect for a beginner and the more advanced user.

Can't wait to race this one around the block again! Vrrrmmmm...