Official Community Forums Home

Lover's Prisoner Kit

Tyger

SS682-03main.jpg

Hubby wants to try more bondage, so I was thrilled to get Sportsheets’ Lover’s Prisoner Kit. This fun kit contains 2 wrist/angle Velcro restraints with 42” long connectors, 1 soft collar with 3 different snap size settings, a nylon leash, and, my personal favorite, a 14” rubber flogger (the package says whip, but this is a long rubber “tassle”, aka, flogger).

Whether you’re the Prisoner, or the one in control, this is a GREAT first-timer’s kit. Everything is easy to use, soft, easy to remove, yet strong, and you can be in control/be controlled as much or little as you dare. The only thing that they should’ve included was a blindfold in it, and it’d be PERFECT!

Hubby wore the collar, but refused the leash (for now), and after deciding on a Safe Word (North Dakota), I wrapped the cuffs around his wrists after tying them to the bedpost. Very strong, and he said they were very comfortable. The cuffs can extend quite large, so unless you’re Andre’ The Giant (though these may have even stretched to fit his wrists too), you have no worries.

Using a blindfold that I already had, I gently started teasing him with the flogger. I gently flipped my wrist to flick, glide, and tease his feet, then legs, balls, cock, and nipples. He had been wary of the flogger at first, but he said that he really liked that, and that I was gentle yet tantalizing him. He sort of strained against the cuffs, wanting me to allow him to do things to me, but, he was a bad boy, and needed Punishment!

Everything stayed in place until I chose to release my prisoner for an extended “Stay of Punishment”. We had a blast with this set! This will be brought to the top of the toy box, in case he needs some more Special Punishment!

This gets 4 out o4 Tyger Paws waaay up (cuz they're tied up! LOL)!

Take A Prisoner

• Members

Awwww, shucks *snaps fingers* Tyger is getting all the good restraint systems. Oh man......