Official Community Forums Home

Do Not Disturb Kit

Tyger

SS930-01main.jpg

Do Not Disturb Restraint Kit

This Sexy Red kit comes with 4 Wrist and Ankle Ties that have pre-sewn loops at one end (for easy looping and less tying), a 10 Ways to Make The Night Sizzle Guide, which is on the back of the product insert, and a paper Do Not Disturb door hanger.

The insert says that the ties are silk, but they didn’t feel like it to me, but they really held hubby well, and were comfortable. Unfortunately, you have to make sure that these things are either tied kinda loose, or they’re very hard to untie where ever it is you tie them on. Plus, they didn’t seem to slip loose, especially if they get wet with sweat, saliva, or lube, which can be a good and a bad thing. Good to hold put, but they can get mighty uncomfortable if they’re too tight and cut off circulation.

Just for fun, I put the door-hanger on our bedroom doorknob, and set the scene, laying all 4 out, and having candles lit. Hubby came in, and lay down, all prepared to help make our night sizzle red-hot! We don’t have anything for the feet to be tied down with (that the sashes would reach anyway), so, I only used the ones on his wrists. Using some warming lotion that I had on-hand, I rubbed, teased, and tickled my hubby, all while he had to lay there and take it like a man!

I found other creative uses for these ties too. After a while of slow teasing on hubby, I decided to use the other 2 loops: one as a blindfold, and one as a gag. Hubby didn’t dare strain too much, because I had had to loosen up the wrists a couple of times, but that was kinda fun, reminding him not to move!

Using a couple of the pointers on the Guide, I talked dirty to hubby while doing my “torturing”. The Guide also had said to lay the loops right on the bed. There were several other tips there that are great reminders, especially the one about playing safe.

I put them in a lingerie bag, washed them, and then hung dry. That cleaned them nicely, and gently.

This item would make a cute additive to a gift basket for any romantic occasion.

I give it 2 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

You'll see a good kinda red with this kit.

• Members

Hmmmm, I love the look of the kit, but I always am a little weary about tying with fabrics, for the exact reasons you mentioned. Good to know my suspicions were correct! Great information and review!